Charity Checkout is a tech startup with a difference. At Charity Checkout we are on a mission to support good causes and to help them grow. We are revolutionising the way that charities and corporations approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Our new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team.
The focus of the BDM:
Your role will be taking to market and selling our innovative fundraising software, engaging with the UK’s largest charities and corporations. The role involves a mixture of sourcing initial sales opportunities and following up on warm leads. Part of the role will also include online demonstrations, face to face meetings and contract negotiations. It will also require you to:
- Strategically prospect, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Develop and manage executive level relationships across large charities
- Maintain a clear understanding of the charity sector while effectively adapting approaches according to your audience and sector trends
- Work directly with the Head of Sales and the CEO to create the best proposition for the customer
We are looking for the following:
- Considerable experience in business-to-business (B2B) environment
- Strategic sales skills with well-developed influencing and negotiating abilities
- Demonstrable experience of meeting targets in a sales environment
- Comfortable owning and driving lead generation
- Determined, driven, and goal orientated
- Solid understanding of digital
- Exemplary administration, organisation and communication skills
- Evidence of extensive networking
- Previous SaaS sales experience will be beneficial
Benefits of the role include:
- Be a part of a unique growth story within a ‘tech for good’ startup
- Working on an industry-leading and innovative product offering
- Equity options – every employee has the opportunity to earn equity options in the company
- Generous salary
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Learn from a passionate and dynamic leadership team
- Have a positive impact on the voluntary sector
We are positive and thrive when challenged.
We make time to help others achieve success.
We question the status quo and strive to be experts in our fieldAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.