As Sales Executive, you would be working with a rapidly expanding and award-winning apprenticeship and training provider based in Coventry.
Sales Executive Role Summery
It will be your responsibility to establish new business by identifying SME’s and building relationships with potential prospects in Warwickshire for them to achieve business improvement and profitability.
Your responsibilities as Sales Executive will include
- Organising sales visits through lead generation
- Introduction Apprenticeship Training programmes through face to face visits
- Develop relationships with customers with a view to generation of sales revenue
- Key point of sales contact with the customer in order to develop repeat business
You will be working in B2B Sales Executive role or similar business development role used to working in a team and hungry to develop a career.
You will also need the following:
- Proven track record in lead generation
- Ability to close a sale within a short time frame
- Selling experience within the SME market
- Experience of selling within the training provider market (desirable)
- Ability to identify a target market
- Ability to generate quality leads
- Confidence to make telephone appointments and attend face to face meetings
- Able to listen and be empathetic to establish customers’ needs
What’s in it for you as Sales Executive?
- Uncapped performance based commission
- Full on the job training and ongoing support
- Opportunity for advancement in a small but expanding company
Don’t miss out on this opportunity APPLY NOW
QPLtalent are working as an employment agency for this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.