About Recite Me
In today’s digital age, we believe everyone should be able to access web content in a way that works for them. Our mission is to make the online world accessible for all.
And we’re not alone in this journey! Over 300 UK organisations already use our software to enable greater accessibility for their online content, products or services.
We’re passionate about our cause and our product. As we move from start-up to scale-up, we need help to achieve our ambitious plans. Which is why we’re looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join our fabulous UK Sales Team.
About the Role
Our Sales Team is the engine of our business, the driver for growth, and the role of Senior Sales Executive is key to our continued success.
It all starts with getting to know our product and the market. Working closely with our Sales Development Representatives to research, identify and engage new prospects. Using your savvy and sales acumen to nurture interest, book and deliver software demonstrations and manage qualified opportunities to a successful sale.
Here are a few of the core aspects of the role. You will need to demonstrate suitable experience of the following
- Hunting and developing new leads, identifying prospects, building relationships and understanding their drivers for doing business with us
- Questioning & Solution-selling: professionally curious, unafraid to ask great questions, capable of demonstrating product fit, removing objections, and influencing for a positive outcome
- Building and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities, forecast outcomes accurately and pivot activity accordingly
- Negotiating – you are comfortable talking price and relating perceived ‘cost’ to our value proposition and closing with minimum ‘friction’
- Great story-telling, capable of composing engaging content with an understanding what is relevant to a given audience (and why)
- Excellent time-management, able to prioritize key tasks, manage multiple conversations whilst never letting an opportunity slip
We’re looking for great characters with the right attitude and aptitude. Here are a few of the things we look for…
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B sales, ideally within SaaS
- Consistent record of hitting targets and generating new sales revenue
- Strong team player who will work closely with your colleagues
- Confidence in a target-driven environment, tenacious with the motivation to exceed expectations
- ABC – Always Be Curious – you are always asking the right questions of prospects, colleagues and yourself
- Friendly, enthusiastic, confident and comfortable with talking to stakeholders of all levels on the phone, email or face-to-face
- Knowledge of, or interest in, Accessibility, Diversity, Inclusion and the Digital world
Office-based, Newcastle/Gateshead Quays HQ (Remote during C19)
- Great culture & working environment – awesome views of Newcastle Quayside
- 30 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Pension & Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Genuine Meritocracy
- Fun social scene
40 Hour Per Week, Flexible start (08:00-10:00) and end times (16:30 – 18:30)
Salary – reflective of experience
Excellent Commission – uncapped
Express your interest by submitting a CV and cover letter (detailing why Recite Me and headlining your suitability) to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Recite Me Ltd
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.