Apogee is Europe’s largest multi-brand provider of managed print services, document and process technology and outsource services.
Our reputation as the first choice provider for multi-vendor print technology and service is built on the unique approach we have taken to Managed Services, pro-actively monitoring our clients to maximise uptime, and the innovation we employ to maintain a portfolio of services, which differentiate us.
We also provide Digital Document Services which includes an in-house team of fully qualified engineers who provide true 24/7 outsource print capabilities. We are the only UK Company specialising in the provision of both in-house and outsource complete document solutions.
We are looking to add to our very successful Salesforce and are interested in speaking to passionate and driven, sales focused individuals who are adept at winning new business. The purpose of the role is to provide innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers and business needs, through the sale of print, process and document management technology (Hardware and Software) within an agreed geographical territory.
The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining a new business pipeline in their designated region. You will be responsible for developing a rapport with potential customers over the phone and face to face. As we can offer the widest range of both hardware and software solutions, we approach every new customer in a consultative way. This enables us to fully understand the customer, thus offering them the most appropriate, cost effective solution to their organisation.
- Competitive basic salary
- Real OTE potential of £100k+ for top performers
- A fully expensed company car or car allowance
- 28 days holiday
- There is also the opportunity to be rewarded with luxury 5 star trips around the world, personal shopping trips and other fantastic rewards!
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience of selling a “managed service” opportunity with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proven success within the Managed Print Services (MPS) market place and/or from an IT hardware/software sales background
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell Apogee’s USP’s/Added value services
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.