Sales Account Manager
Williston, ND, US, 58801
The base salary range is $77,000-$100,000 USD, may vary based on experience. Total compensation package will include base salary, sales commission and benefits (medical, dental, 401k, PTO, company holidays and parental leave)
- Builds relationships with customers and cultivates accounts into long-term customer alliances, continues to identify and promote opportunities for additional sales within the alliance.
- Seeks and identifies business opportunities by communicating with customers, other suppliers and colleagues in other regions and by researching business periodicals and Internet sites and by networking at industry sponsored events.
- Prepares sales strategies for targeted accounts and utilizes expertise of other TechnipFMC staff (technical and commercial) to prepare and make proposals and presentations to customer.
- Works with the proposal team to communicate customer requirements and to proactively drive customer specifications towards standardization. Proposes pricing based on market data. Also communicates information related to industry trends, competitors, and projected future business.
- Prepares monthly reports and internal memos to communicate and outline opportunities, to take corrective actions to resolve issues before they become problems and to assist with forecasting.
- Acts as a liaison between the TechnipFMC Project Team and the customer and must be attuned to issues of both in order to communicate and clarify issues regarding the needs and expectations of the customer and constraints within the TechnipFMC Engineering and Manufacturing processes.
- Keeps abreast of new products, specifications, and industry trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to TechnipFMC colleagues. Attends industry sponsored trade shows and seminars. Communicates potential opportunities to other TechnipFMC locations.
- Manages business expenses against a Sales Budget and completes reporting requirements.
- Provides input and assistance to other functional areas including Quality, Service and Safety in order to improve processes and customer satisfaction levels.
- Meets training and development requirements.
You are meant for this job if:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/ Technical or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work related in upstream oil & gas industry experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of product offering and services for Surface West
- Strong engineering/technical background
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Persuasive communicator/presenter
- Must be outgoing, self-directed, aggressive and creative.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Patience to communicate complex ideas and new applications.
Spends working time in the office and traveling. Is called upon for domestic travel.
Operating a computer and communicating with customers / representatives / clients via telephone and other electronic modes.
Nearest Major Market: North Dakota
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Account Management Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Account Management sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.