Our client is a market leading manufacturer of specialist components into the prestige automotive manufacturing sector and due to accelerated growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced sales/account manager.
The role is varied with a broad responsibility for all sales into key clients (manufacturers) who purchase bespoke products, primarily in plastics/injection moulding. You will be quoting and producing tenders against competitors, managing the sales pipeline, pro-actively chasing orders and ensuring that the deal is completed. You will therefore need to be an experienced B2B salesperson who has previous experience of successfully selling products/components into the automotive manufacturing sector.
- Developing solid relationships with key automotive manufacturers, both new clients (prospects) and existing clients, with a total annual spend of approx’ £1m.
- Being the ‘point of contact’ for all sales related enquiries, managing all leads and updating the sales pipeline reports.
- Meeting with clients on-site to maintain and build long-term, excellent working relationships and to ensure that all commercial opportunities within a client are explored.
- Contacting prospect clients to generate leads/future enquiries.
- Demonstrable experience in a customer-facing B2B sales role, specifically within the automotive manufacturing supplier sector.
- Demonstrable business development and pipeline building/management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Technically minded, able to impart knowledge in a consultative manner.
- Commercially aware, able to produce clear quotes/tenders and chase down all opportunities to maximise revenue within a client.
- Good general IT skills (MS Office)
- Own transport and UK driving license (Car allowance and business mileage provided).
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales professional to really make a mark within a small business, reporting to the MD, meaning that there are very good promotional prospects as the company grows. For more information, please supply a full CV or contact Stuart Moore in confidence.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.