We are currently recruiting for this exciting opportunity – an experienced Account Manager to work for our rapidly expanding manufacturing client based in Halesworth to join their successful ever-growing team.
The company manufacture bespoke products to order so every product, customer and order is different. You would be responsible for managing a number of customers via telephone and email. Relationship building will be key to maximise orders and to ensure an exceptional level of service is provided at all times. You will be involved in client projects from initial conception through to the finished product. You will have the chance to get involved in all aspects of the product development, liaising with formulation teams, packaging specialists and laboratory departments. You will need to keep all customers we informed and up to date on information relating to their order, changes in products, etc. and record all relevant data on the system. Most importantly, you will build strong relationships with suppliers and internal departments, communicating effectively and responding in a timely manner to queries. Personality is key, you will need to be driven and show a confidence to build rapport with all customers, conveying a personable and professional approach.
Successful applicants will need to have the following;
* Substantial experience within a customer focused / coordinating role
* A project or operational background
* Convey a professional, polite and friendly telephone manner at all times
* Be able to consistently provide a high level of service to all customers
* Ability to problem solve and keep a clear, consistent line of communication with all parties involved
* Be results driven and convey a resolution approach
* An assertive approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude to make things happen
* Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment, meeting strict deadlines
* Strong Admin skills and experience of MS packages
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment would also be an advantage
This company are showing huge growth year on year and are consistently producing award winning products, this would be an exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon- Fri with 1 hr for lunch
Salary: based on skills/experience – in the region of £25k pa
Set up a job alert.