We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join our client based in Kings Norton. This client offer great benefits and have a great team environment.
UK Leading Association in the hospitality industry who are continually growing year on year. The company handle compliance and health & safety for members. They will provide comprehensive training to ensure you are fully knowledgeable about the business.
- Competitive salary
- Private pension
- 23 days holiday
- Highly supportive working environment
About the Role
- You will be working on the front line of the business.
- Provide advice to new and existing members.
- Ability to sell the perks of membership to potential members & historical members.
- Resolve member queries.
- Reach shared goals and targets for the business.
- Keep updated on product & service knowledge, as well as industry rules & regulations.
- Maintain CRM system
The Right Candidate
- Confidence is key!
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good relationship building skills
- Have strong ambition and drive
- Self motivated and keen to do well and exceed targets
Hours (37.5 hour week)
9.00am – 5.30pm | Monday, Wednesday, Thursday
8.30am – 5.30pm | Tuesday
9.00am – 5.00pm | Friday
£18,000 PA – £21,000 PA (depending on experience)
Bonus structure in place
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.