We have an exciting new position to join a busy manufacturing business in Workington as an Account Manager. In this role you will be part of a team responsible for the processing of all sales orders for a privately-owned Manufacturing and Production organisation that distribute globally from their site in Workington.
You will be joining a fun, dynamic and positive team with recent new inspiring management. This is an exclusive opportunity through System People and would suit someone looking for the opportunity to progress into a more responsible sales role that requires high attention to detail and a confident approach.
The role of Account Manager is to contribute to the processing of incoming orders in a timely and professional manner ensuring that customer expectations are managed. You will be expected to speak with customers on a daily basis taking orders via the telephone and email. You will require advanced customer service skills in order to build relationships with customers to ensure repeat orders. You will require excellent administration skills in order to plan and manage the order process from initial enquiry to dispatch to ensure a smooth transaction for the customer.
• Day to day customer accounts management via telephone and email
• Processing orders and enquires regarding accounts/orders
• Taking calls regarding discounts, prices and late/delayed orders
• Reviewing orders for accuracy
• Checking stock levels to locate suitability for requested products
• Administration associated with the order processing
• Managing customer expectations and advising on delivery time
• Use of internal CRM system for processing orders
• Creating new customer account files electronically
• Promoting and cross selling additional products to increase revenue streams during the ordering process
• Administer all correspondence with customers and checks for all order processes and maintain track of all shipping supplies.
• Provide order update to customers when requires
Personal skills and abilities;
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have good attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Negotiation skills
• Friendly and approachable attitude
• Must have full UK driving License and access to vehicle for the nature of the role
• Positive, enthusiastic and resilient nature.
To apply for this exciting position, please get in touch with Frankie Scott immediately as interviews will be being held immediately.
System People are acting as a recruitment agency in this instance.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.