At Motordepot, the future is bright! We have been trading in East Yorkshire for nearly 15 years and we are currently working on massive expansion plans.
Understanding the importance of customer service in today’s market, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards of service and to do this, we need motivated, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Do you want to work for the best, alongside a team that is second to none and where excellence is never compromised? Motordepot pride themselves on their great team environments and investment in ongoing career development for all staff. We do things a little differently at Motordepot and pride ourselves on our “no pressure” environment and transparent sales process.
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for Team leaders, we look for individuals with a sales flair and someone who can demonstrate their ability to lead a successful team. Our Team Leaders provide the best in customer service day in and day out and have the ambition and ability to learn and achieve.
You will have a good grounding in sales, excellent customer service skills, along with confidence and strong planning and organisational skills. Experience of working in a vehicle sales role would be an advantage but not essential.
What will I be responsible for?
You will assist and deputise for the Branch Manager and Compliance Manger in their absence by taking responsibility for both the site and its people, leading by example, delivering excellent customer service, the Motordepot way, at all times. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Branch Manager in managing all sales campaigns and promotions to maximise the sales penetration ensuring we are open, honest and transparent with our customers at all times.
- Keep up to date with all of our developments in Finance, our promotions, products and services and will be able to communicate these effectively and coach the team, getting the best out of them and assisting them in their own career development.
- Be able to clearly demonstrate your ability to generate impressive results by increasing sales performance, profitability and operating efficiency.
- You will take pride in the appearance of the cars and site maintaining its superb appearance at all times.
- You will assist the Branch Manager in the efficient running of the whole Site ensuring that sales and service work seamlessly together.
Rewards & Benefits
We understand that great employee’s need to be rewarded which is why in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development;
- Preferential Service Rates;
- Uniform provided
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
If this sounds like the ideal Sales Manager/Team Leader role, you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work for a rapidly expanding family owned company, please Apply Now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.