Do you have passion and experience in Business to Business selling? Are you competent at creating contracts and tenders?
I am seeking a driven and motivated Sales Manager to join one of the largest resellers of fuel cards in the UK.
Salary:£25,000 – £33,000 DOE with UNCAPPED commission
Location: Bradley Stoke (however, will be blended field/home and office)
Hours: 08:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Duties of Sales Manager:
- Outbound calling to establish and develop relationships with the aim of converting to new customers (particularly with larger fleet and Corporate businesses)
- Confidently create Tenders/Contracts/Service Level Agreements
- Send weekly pricing communication to potential customers where pricing structures have been discussed
- Ensure all follow-up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within the specified time scales
- Ensure all KPI’s are achieved daily/weekly
- Scheduling presentation meetings to conduct via Microsoft Teams (However, once able to, this will be completed on a face to face basis)
- Once established, you will manage a team of Field sales agents (Coaching, training and developing)
Requirements of a Sales Manager:
- MUST HAVE experience creating Tenders and contracts
- Dynamic and driven
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Possesses the ‘want’ to complete volume calls to produce results
- The ability to work alone as well as in a team
- ‘Think outside the box’ and bring fresh ideas
- Confident at presenting
- Computer literate with strong attention to detail
Benefits for a Sales Manager:
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop
If interested APPLY NOW!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.