You’ll work with a portfolio of accounts that hire powered access machines, identifying opportunities to sell our market leading fleet of machines and value add services to maximise our share of wallet. You’ll also identify, nurture and close opportunities for new business with lapsed accounts and new logo customers.
You’ll have the support of industry leading operational resources, with regular investment in high quality machines and people.
As the market leader we can offer progression opportunities to move into key accounts, strategic accounts and beyond to sales management. Many of our senior management team started out as individual contributors with us.
About you: –
- A proven track record of field sales in the construction rental/hire sector.
- A structured approach to territory sales planning, customer management and managing a sales pipeline via a CRM.
- Skilled in developing existing relationships AND new business development.
- Able to build strong internal relationships with operational teams in order to support customer needs.
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Nationwide Platforms is the market-leading powered access rental company in the UK providing a fleet of more than 15,500 machines with working heights from 3m to 90m.
With a depot network spanning 38 depots, Nationwide Platforms provide its customers with leading safe access solutions for working at height. It also has the largest powered access training department in Europe, delivering a comprehensive range of working at height training courses to powered access operators and the wider access industry.
Nationwide Platforms is part of Loxam, Europe’s largest equipment rental company operating in 30 countries.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.