Fusion People Recruitment is seeking a professional, self-motivated individual with a proven ability to lead and achieve objectives to join our UK client for the position of Area Sales Manager, covering from the Midlands to the North of England, for the sale of technical capital equipment. This is a field-based role, with the primary responsibilities for account management and direct sales within the North of the UK. You could be based anywhere from the Midlands to the North, but ideally around Manchester.
The successful candidate will possess a resilient and tenacious nature and be a skilled persuasive communicator. This role will be suited to an individual with experience in a similar role.
Job role: Area Sales Manager
Location: Midlands to the North of the UK – ideally around Manchester
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience) + OTE Bonus + Fully expensed Car
Holiday: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme
As Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the sales budget for our powder and liquid coating product lines. As an independent self-starter, you will ensure highest customer satisfaction to foster solid positive references.
- At least five years successful field-based sales experience.
- Proven sales experience in the field of industrial equipment, engineering services or similar.
- Knowledge or solid understanding of electrical / mechanics and electrotechnics
- Work experience within the capital equipment industry.
- Experience with industrial coating equipment (powder and/or liquid), adhesive dispensing equipment, mixing and metering equipment, automation and/or materials handling highly beneficial.
- Strong commercial and sales skills with ability to communicate with customers at all levels.
If you are interested and believe you have suitable skills and experience to be considered for this position then please apply.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.