A little about us…
Bray Leino Events (www.brayleinoevents.com) are specialists in delivering cross sector events and in the past two years have been responsible for over 300 events in the UK and across the world, engaging more than 30,000 delegates.
We’re looking for a new Business Development Executive to join our team based in Bristol!
If you like being measured on the number of calls you make or minutes you’re on the phone – then this role is definitely not for you! That’s not what matters to us here at Bray Leino Events, it’s all about having the best approach in creating new business connections that will generate new and develop existing work in our sectors.
What will I be doing?
- Analysing and researching data for relevant target audiences
- Generating B2B leads through various channels: phone, LinkedIn, email campaigns and visiting shows and developing those leads into a pitch situation
- Refining strategies for generating leads
- Finding innovative approaches to sales and marketing
- Work with marketing to generate new business opportunities through researching, identifying, qualifying and communicating with those targeted companies.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at all levels up to senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing clients by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating records in our CRM system accurately and in accordance with data protection requirements.
- Carry out data cleaning to provide accurate information and support for marketing campaigns and to increase new business opportunities.
What will I need?
You will need to be as passionate about sales as a major career. This role is about qualifying opportunities for the Account Team by helping to achieve company sales targets, improve profitability and work with Bray Leino Events clients and prospects to achieve success at their face to face marketing activities through a creative approach to their events. We are looking for a candidate that can work closely with our sales and marketing team, so you will need to be results oriented, accountable and able to travel, potentially globally.
- Previous experience in a B2B telemarketing/lead generation environment.
- Confidence talking to both existing clients and cold calling competition.
- The drive and tenacity to succeed and be motived and determined to deliver
- Confidence and professionalism in being able to convey and discuss our offering.
- A positive attitude and the ability to ‘solution sell’.
- A hunger for product and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent communication/conversational and listening skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative and in support of the direct sales function
- Adept at telephone negotiation and a first-class telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident, resilient and persistent.
- Professional and resourceful.
- A full clean driving licence
Bray Leino team perks
25 days holiday rising after 2 years to
(plus Bank holidays)
Health Cash Plan
CLAIM BACK THE COSTS OF
dental, optical, physio treatments and more
OFFICE CLOSED BETWEEN
Christmas and New Year
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Enhanced employer pension contribution after one year’s service
- Outstanding training and progression
- Health plan
- Employee discount platform
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
- Bar-Leino open on Fridays stocked with free beer and cider
About the Bristol office
- Minutes from the city centre and Clifton Village
- Outstanding lunch and after work food and drink options on the doorstep
- Onsite bar – The Pitcher – with ping pong, darts, foosball and Free Booze Fridays
- People who visit Bristol often end up living here – it just happens
How we hire
- We keep things simple, so our recruitment process should be quick and pain-free
- If we like your application, expect a call very soon
- You may need to visit us a couple of times to ensure you meet everyone you need to
- For some roles, we’ll likely ask you to show us your portfolio
- We like it when people want to work with us, so even if your initial application is unsuccessful, we’ll be in touch if a better suited role comes up
Set up a job alert.