Our client are a local leading print business with state of the art machinery delivering outstanding print solutions for business across the region.
Salary: Up to £30K DOE, plus OTE, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone
To plan and carry out new business sales activities to identify, attract and grow sales for the business aligned to their target market, primarily aimed at Marketing Managers from their chosen sector.
To generate new sales of £300k in the first year increasing to £450k in year 2. The goal is to become a £500k + portfolio holder after 2 years.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Plan and carry out sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, product mix and timescales.
- Meet set KPI’s for calls, meetings etc.
- Spread the word about our clients offering. Research and identify good fit opportunities
- Work within the amazing sales and marketing process which fully support sales growth.
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database in Hubspot and present new leads.
- Establish a personal brand on social media working within the company ethos.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, email and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide feedback to the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Attend training sessions when required to develop knowledge and skills.
The successful candidate:
Will have proven sales experience in the print sector. You’ll be tenacious, ambitious and experienced in a consultative/relationship led sales approach.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.