This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week (5 days out of 7).
Reporting Structure for the RoleThis Role reports to the Sales Manager
Company OverviewClubWise is a market leader in the UK and Australia and is used by over 1000 customers. ClubWise integrates Club Management Software, Direct Debit Collection Services, Marketing, Referral Management and Retention Services, in a single, cloud-based solution.
DescriptionAre you an enthusiastic sales professional within the fitness industry or a graduate with a degree in fitness or sports science / management and looking to develop your earning potential? Want a position that comes with excellent scope for career progression? A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join ClubWise, a leading provider of business services to the health and fitness industry.
About the RoleYour duties will include:
- Achievement of company set targets
- Qualifying and generating interest through a pro-active outreach
- Providing product demonstrations and quotations
- Following up with customers and prospects by telephone and email to a successful close
About youConfident and hungry for success, to be considered for this role, you’ll have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent listening, communication and probing skills to identify requirements and levers
- A target driven approach with a positive mental attitude
- A professional and articulate telephone manner and presentation skills
- Be able to work as part of a small team
- Business acumen
- Good organizational skills
- IT skills
No Agencies Need Apply
Set up a job alert.