Do you have the energy and the drive for success within a dynamic client focused sales team? Are you looking for a challenge in a fast-paced performance-driven business that is determined to be the best at what they do in the UK? Our client is growing fast and needs ambitious people to attract and win new business whilst reaping the rewards.
The Role: As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be responsible for proactively managing your new business pipeline whilst working in collaboration with the sales teams to promote Customer Service Excellence. You don’t need to know much about I.T, although it is a bonus; we are looking for switched-on, sharp people who can work well in a team, who communicate well and want to progress quickly in a fun but demanding environment.
- Generate new customers by following up clever/targeted campaigns
- Generate new opportunities with existing customers
- Follow up leads / cold calling
- Introduce sales specialists to help you develop your opportunities
- Using the bespoke CRM system to maintain and manage a database of contacts.
- Arrange meetings and webinars.
- On occasion, you will also be meeting clients in the fields as well as attending trade shows and exhibitions to showcase your products.
- You will have experience of sales techniques in the business to business (B2B) sector.
- You will have strong communication skills with the ability to influence customers and uncover potential opportunities
- Be self-motivated and possess an excellent telephone manner and strong listening and questioning skills.
- Results focused.
- Ambitious and driven.
- Be a self-starter
- Have previous experience in a call centre or of telephone sales.
- Competitive basic salary of £20,000 with an OTE of £25,000 – Uncapped commission
- Free Parking
- Unlimited bonus
- Excellent progression potential
Commutable from Worksop, Sheffield, Rotherham, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Lincoln.
If this sounds like you, click APPLY NOW!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.