My Client in Telford has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
It is a full-time role, Monday-Friday 9.00-17.30, paying up to £20,000 + commission.
Your role will be to proactively contact prospects to generate new business opportunities and set appointments for the external Sales Consultants team.
- Capture valuable information that will help to secure future opportunities and ensure that this data is recorded within our CRM system.
- Be responsible for your own data, pipeline and sales opportunities.
- Partner and communicate with Sales Consultants to keep track of your opportunities.
- Bring creative thinking to the role in order to maximise your own results.
- Co-operate with colleagues to secure sales opportunities for the business through any means possible.
- Meet key business metrics and ensure KPIs are met and exceeded.
- To handle company data with care and nurture this to generate future opportunities.
- Logical management of diaries to ensure driving distances & appointment times suit.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to address and resolve issues and implement improvements where needed.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that you maintain an excellent level of knowledge regarding all areas of Network Telecom through both self-study and supported development.
- Minimum of 1 years working within a sales environment is highly preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A team player with a confident personality who enjoys a challenge
- Strong communication skills both written and verbally
- Hard working and eager to learn
- Ability to multi-task; enabling you to prioritise workload & targets
- PC literate
- Good at problem solving and objection handling
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Mia on 01743 461239 or send your CV to email@example.com
Absolute Personnel specialises in temporary and permanent recruitment for commercial, industrial, catering, transport and skilled & technical sectors. If this vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.absolutepersonnel.co.uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.