Due to our continued growth and relocation to a massive new modern office in Finchley Central, we are looking for experienced telephone based Business Development Specialists to join our team. You will be working for one of the industry leaders and a highly successful Car Park Management company based in North London. We have limited competition and unique propositional differences that set us apart – you will be selling zero cost solutions to small business owners.
£35,000 – £45,000 OTE available in the first year, but this is totally uncapped.
To be considered for this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- Experienced in telesales, telemarketing or sales.
- Ability to generate own leads and generate appointments.
- Confidence and energy as well as self-motivation.
- Excellent administration and computer skills. Excellent spoken and written fluent English. Experienced, with a proven track record of closing deals and success in a sales environment.
The ideal candidate will bring skills and experience to the business. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, dynamic, well presented and confident in their telesales skills. Full training and onboarding with be provided with internal dedicated coaching and support. We are based in North London but operationally cover the UK.
- Commission Scheme
- Monthly entertainment and prizes
Reference ID: BDE
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Base Salary: £22,000-£25,000 per year
No agencies please
Creative Car Park Ltd was founded in 1995 to provide traditional car park management services. We quickly developed the reputation for professionalism, friendly efficiency and technological innovation that is the basis of our success today. We became the first car park operator in the UK to offer a fully automated ANPR enforcement service.
We continue to develop creative solutions to meet the changing needs of car park owners around the country. Focused primarily in the B2B SME sector, but with major brand clients such as KFC, NHS, and Costa Coffee.
- Business Development and appointment booking
- CRM updates and internet research
- Appointment management and feedback
- Internal communication with telesales and field sales colleagues
- Diary management
- Meeting outcome reporting
- Quality checking
- Proposal co-ordination
- Reporting on team performance and feedback to the CCO and the Telesales Manager
- Adhoc sales tasks
- IT skills including Outlook, excel and Google
- Experience of using a CRM system (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
- High energy, engaging and fun
Contacts (Internal and External)
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Telesales Manager
- Sales Training Manager
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.