InterMoor, an Acteon company, is a leading supplier of mooring technology providing innovative solutions for rig moves, mooring services and marine projects including; all of your equipment sale, rental and inspection needs; engineering and design; fabrication; subsea installation; and survey and positioning.
InterMoor’s services are designed to meet the specified needs of each project safely and efficiently. Whether it’s a rig move, an offshore renewable energy project or an ultra-Deepwater mooring installation project, InterMoor, as a single entity, can offer all of the services required. These include project management, marine expertise and assurance, engineering and draughting, survey and positioning, equipment inspection and integrity assurance services together with mooring equipment rental and sales.
Due to continued expansion, InterMoor Ltd are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to work in our headquarters in the north of Aberdeen. The role reports to the Business Development Manager and will be responsible for the generation of profitable new business whilst promoting the business and maintaining a reputable profile whilst ensuring all existing clients and accounts are managed in an effective manner in order to maximise potential spend and business relations
Dimensions of the Job
List of Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain awareness of, and assist with exposure to, commercial risks
- Develop an appropriate network of influential industry contacts
- Educate clients on the Company range of mooring expertise and equipment provision and offer solutions for the movement and mooring of offshore floating installations in the Oil and Gas and Renewable Energy sectors
- As directed, coordinate the resources of other Acteon companies to complement Company business and maximise opportunities
- Prepare plans, reports and reliable forecasts to a high standard as directed
- Implement Marketing plans as directed for the assigned market sector through exhibitions, presentations, and technical seminars to promote the range of services provided by Company.
- Arrange targeted client entertaining as agreed with the Business Development Manager
- Assist with the input of data into the CRM system in conjunction with the Management Team.
- Assistance with input into the tendering process including preparation and technical accuracy
- Identify and develop business opportunities for the assigned market sector of the UKCS, Mediterranean, and West Africa. Develop target opportunities into prospects.
- Assist with the preparation of regional business plans and strategies for delivery of the plan and the specific projects within the plan
- Assist in preparation of strategic proposals and business plan for InterMoor development
- Identify potential business partner relationships throughout the region
- Provide accurate input for monthly forecasting and financial reporting
- Liaise directly with Clients and with the Finance Department to ensure all technical queries on sales invoices are resolved efficiently and credit terms are observed
- Ensure effective utilisation of ERP system (NAVISION)
- Assist in developing and delivering budgets and business plans
- Understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance e.g. gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads etc.
- Maintain and develop close relationships with existing clients for all company services (Key Account management)
- Degree (or degree equivalent) in business or relevant technical discipline is preferred but not essential
- Extensive experience within a similar sector is essential with a good understanding of Customer and Competitor organisations and their key drivers
- Key account management experience within the moorings industry
- Relationship building and development
- Problem solving, decision making and analytical abilities
- Effective/competent MS Office Suite User
- Excellent levels of communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar system
In return, InterMoor offers the successful applicant a very competitive compensation package and a dynamic and rewarding career with a global leader in its field. Please click on the link to submit your CV and find out more.
Job LocationInterMoor – Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, United KingdomPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.