An established provider of workplace interior solutions is presently looking to strengthen its team with the appointment of a polished and commercially proven new business developer.
The appointed Business Development Manager will increase market share and brand recognition across London and the Home Counties through:
- Promoting the sales or our client’s workplace seating, desking and storage solutions
- Proactively converting leads and closing for new business wins
- Targeting new SME and corporate end user customers across a range of commercial sectors
- Also generating indirect business growth via A&D and dealer channels
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of success in a field-based new business development role
- Experience in the office furniture, interiors and/or fit out sector
- A strong personal network of end user, A&D and dealer contacts across the South East
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven ability to meet and exceed ambitious but realistic KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
With over 100 years’ heritage in the office supplies market, our client is a British company which has grown both organically and acquisitionally and today generates annual sales in excess of £140 million. The company’s interiors division offers a complete range of furniture and fit-out services for the modern workplace.
Partnering with leading manufacturers to provide a comprehensive service from site survey and furniture supply through to installation and project management, the company specialises in new build, re-planning, full refurbishment, relocation and additional storage projects across a range of industry sectors.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.