This is an exciting, new position where the successful candidate will be responsible for the continued expansion of Cegal’s products and services into an area of renewed focus.
The successful candidate is to be based in our London office and report to the UKA Sales Manager.
About the job
Main Responsibilities and Work Tasks
- Responsible for selling Cegal Products and Services to clients in Africa
- Drive sales engagement and delivery of software products (SWP) sales to customers in Africa
- Become knowledgeable of Cegal’s SWP technologies and associated services
- Keep abreast of all changes/updates to the Cegal SWP portfolio
- Develop strategies to generate new business across existing and new clients
- Determine the client’s business requirements, positioning Cegal’s tools as a solution
- Build and maintain a reliable SWP pipeline for existing and new customers
- Respond to customer requests for information, providing technical responses as required
- Monitor SWP evaluations, taking them through the entire sales process
- Document, report and follow-up on all sales activity
- Manage sales targets and reporting effectively
- Be proactive in participating in local/regional industry events – workshops, conferences, lectures, exhibitions, lunch and learns
- Degree in an earth science or engineering related subject preferred but not essential
- Min 5 years of relevant business development/sales experience
- Proficiency in the understanding and usage of Petrel software highly advantageous
- Previous African sales/business development experience desired
- Strong client facing skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English essential
- Reliable, responsible and independent
- Willing to travel
- Right to work in UK
- No Visa limitations to travel to African counties
We can offer
- Permanent full-time position
- Competitive salary, commission and benefits
Location: Esher, Surrey (London Office)
Application deadline as soon as possible. To start as soon as possible. We do not accept enquiries from recruitment agencies.
For any questions about the position, contact Mitch Sutherland, Regional Manager at email@example.com
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.