Business Development Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a passion for sales and connecting with future and existing clients to join our Field Sales team.
Our Business Development Managers’ job is to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community and support our existing partners. We are there for our partners, to fully support and educate those partners to be the best they can be through their own branded Website and App throughout the partnership.
We could not create the world’s greatest food community without our Restaurant Partners, and our Sales department are driven by keeping those partners happy and as part of the OrderYOYO community.
Working as a Business Development Manager is all about taking ownership of yours and your territory’s success. Attitude is key and drive to be the best you can be
Here is how You will go about it:
- Attending pre-booked meetings and visiting any potential new business opportunities in person which aren’t pre-booked.
- Always on the lookout for new restaurants in your area to bring onboard the OrderYOYO family
- Actively researching your territory to identify new business opportunities in your area.
- Working towards and achieving KPI success related to new business
- First impressions count so we are relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed with their new Website and Apps.
- You will be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand – joining up local customers to the best local restaurant partners
- Local, strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It’s your territory and your responsibility to ensure it’s as healthy as possible.
- World-class account management with existing restaurant partners.
- Optimising the sales and profitability of the existing customer
- Working towards and achieving KPI success related to account management
- You’ll have full responsibility for the strategic management of all your existing restaurant partners, helping them grow their business, supporting them and ultimately ensuring they’re getting the most from their partnership with OrderYOYO
What We Are Looking For In You :
- We need confident individuals that enjoy speaking to and helping people
- Previous customer-facing sales experience would be an advantage, but not essential – We will provide all the training and support if you have the right attitude
- Someone with initiative, who is able to work as part of a team and individually.
- Driven and ambitious towards KPI’s and actively encouraging and working towards hitting targets set
- We’re all about personality and energy – We love enthusiasm!
- Passion – Adaptable with a can-do attitude – positive, proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- Action – Leads by example/Initiating ACTION
- Compassion – Able to empathize and provide support wherever needed.
- One Team – Advanced communication skills (written and verbal) – Ability to build rapport with your team, maintain calm during pressurized situations, and share information in a clear and logical manner.
- Displays honesty and integrity.
- Be comfortable following established processes, using templates, and problem-solving issues to work through your onboarding checklist.
What We Offer:
- Basic Salary £24,000-£27,000 (DOE) plus uncapped commission
- OTE £42k+
- Company car & Fuel Card
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Genuine progression and career development opportunities
- Social Events including 2 annual parties (1 of which is international)
- Sales Incentives for top performers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.