An expanding provider of standby power solutions is presently looking to appoint a proven field sales developer with a mix of both new business and account management skills to increase its share of the London and South East electrical wholesale sector.
The appointed Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing our client’s trade and reseller network through:
- Driving the sales of power protection products in the electrical wholesale sector
- Maximising revenues from existing distributor partners through leveraging all up/cross selling opportunities
- Liaising with colleagues to identify and close back selling opportunities via wholesale channel with end users and contractors/consultancies
- Proactive identification and conversion of new business leads
- Developing profitable relationships with existing independent, regional and national electrical wholesale partners
- Maintaining high margin on all products to ensure that the business meets profit objectives
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ successful field sales experience
- A strong personal network of procurement and decision making contacts in the electrical distribution sector
- (Ideally) electrical qualifications (16th/17th Edition beneficial) to fully understand UPS systems, power quality equipment, batteries and ancillary electrical systems
- A track record of meeting ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent presentation and communication abilities
A market leader in the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of solid state and modular uninterruptible power supplies, our client has been established for over twenty years and today employs more than sixty people. Generating annual sales in excess of £9,000,000, this independently-owned company has achieved impressive year on year growth through increasing penetration of the UK’s industrial, education, stadia, medical, security, data centre, telecoms, domestic and commercial sectors.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.