Our client is recognised as a highly-specialised consultancy firm, providing tailor-made solutions for its Insurance clients via a collaborative and consultative approach.
They are looking to attract an experienced new business development specialist to assume responsibility for the following:
- Develop and deliver a sales and marketing plan, aimed at securing new consultancy opportunities from within the UK Insurance & Financial Services sector
- Drive sales activities of by working collaboratively on ‘best entry point’ and successfully manage the entire sales process to a close and handover to the wider business
- Work in tandem with the marketing team to scope, design, implement and manage highly effective marketing initiatives to create demand generation and sales success
- Schedule attendance at relevant networking events and industry conferences
- Accurately report on pipeline progression and achieve all set revenue targets
Candidates will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience in selling consultancy services to the Insurance or Financial Services sector
- Excellent corporate new business prospecting skills with a deep capability of scoping, designing, implementing and managing effective sales plans
- Ability to create and effectively deliver corporate presentations to a wide-range of clients and stakeholders
- A strong capability of increasing revenue through a highly advanced collaborative sales approach
- Excellent communication skills with a high-level of emotional intelligence
- A positive, enthusiastic and focused approach with a strong determination for success
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading consultancy and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.