We have a excellent opportunity available to join our client based in Birkenhead, Liverpool. Our client have vastly grown over the past decade and continue to offer a exceptional service across the UK within the Drainage Sector.
Due to business growth our client are now seeking a Business Development Manager to join their established sales team.
Duties include but not limited too
- Coordinate with the UK Sales Manager in the development and implementation of group business development strategy.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities.
- Identify Key Target Accounts approved by UK Sales Manager and determine the commercial opportunities within each.
- Complete Strategic Account Plans for all Key Accounts
- Maintain sufficient pipeline of open opportunities in CRM to achieve assigned annual budget in accordance with company methodology.
- Monitor key markets.
- Participate in commercial & pricing policies and mechanisms.
- Oversee effective identification and response to tenders as directed by the UK Sales Manager.
- Management of bid preparation and submission.
- Develop and coordinate methodology to develop new customers and open new markets in line with group strategic direction.
- Develop relationships with existing clients and maximise revenue potential.
- Assist in the development of marketing & advertising opportunities & materials.
- Management of sales & marketing information: group CRM software, mailing, databases etc.
- Organising and attending events and exhibitions.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales role focusing on new business ideally in Drainage
- Ability to monitor market trends
- Knowledge of commercial & pricing policies
- Tender identification and response
- Customer relationship management
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Market research skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to learn “on the job”
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Resourceful & proactive
- Team player
- Understands confidentiality
Our client is offering a basic salary of up to £45,000 including a car allowance and a commision structure based on targets hit.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.