Our client is a dynamic and forward-thinking Healthcare company with a highly-innovative, market-leading Optical product portfolio. They are currently searching for a steadfast and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to maximise the high sales potential available within Retail, Independent and Group Opticians across Scotland.
- Deliver quarterly and annual territory targets in line with Optical budget expectations.
- Improving all staff knowledge in practice of product portfolio and ocular disease area.
- Gaining access to Store Director, Practice Manager and key decision makers in the practices on this territory.
- Working strategically with the Regional Sales Manager of Optical Team, including other business units of the company to highlight and educate Optometrists and about favourable patient eyecare and ongoing eyecare management.
- Increase market share in the Optical arena in line with company objectives.
- Provide training and product trials to customers in support of the sales cycle and new product launch plans.
- Communicate market and competitor information with a focus on sharing potential opportunities with colleagues to maximise business potential. Where appropriate forward customer enquiries to other company divisions.
- Develop efficient and effective call / route planning to maximise use of time.
- Represent the company in a professional manner on all occasions. To take ownership of local customer queries, ensuring they are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- To attend meetings, conferences, and exhibitions to promote company image and selected range of products and expand personal knowledge of disease areas and competitor products and strategies.
- Invest in ongoing personal development with a focus on improving and refreshing knowledge of disease areas, the company product range, best in class sales practices and other areas as prioritised in the Individual Development Plan and the company’s Business Strategy.
Evolve Selection is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions. Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.