On behalf of our Bury based Engineering client, we are seeking a New Business Development Manager for B2B field sales.
This exciting role pays a generous basic salary of between 30K – 40K, with the package including a competitve commission structure.
The successful candidate will be tasked with and have experience of lead generation, opportunity conversion, customer service, negotiating and account management skills.
Working as the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager you will develop new prospects generated from your own lead generation activities and follow up on leads passed over from the Marketing Department.
Candidates must be comfortable selling technical products within a business-to-business environment.
As the B2B Field Sales New Business Development Manager, you will manage all clients and new prospects throughout UK and Europe, liaising with your global counterparts on a regular basis.
This position would suit someone that is a self-starter, with a solid B2B background with previous experience selling industrial technical / electronic or engineered products within a commercial setting. Suitable candidates must have the ability to manage their own time, appointments and be target orientated.
- Develop prospects/leads that Marketing supply and convert them to Accounts
- Discover new prospects and convert to customers
- Grow and develop sales Opportunities for new, existing and Custom products to both prospects and customers
- Close sales Opportunities and deliver sales at or ahead of budget
- Manage and grow business with existing Distributors and OEM customers
- Develop a pipeline of prospects and leads (as measured by Salesforce CRM system), and convert to new customers – leads will be self-generated and provided by the Marketing Team
- Understand the functionality of the products in order to lead presentations and provide first line support to prospective customers and distributors (full product training will be provided)
- Understand technical capabilities, and promote both the Company and the products in a professional and ethical manner
- Prepare quotations in accordance with Company pricing guidelines
- Attend trade shows, conferences and sales meetings
- Provide analysis and insight on key customers and competitive products
- As part of the Sales Team, agree sales and gross margin annual budgets targets with Line Manager, identifying key sales objectives and activities
- Embrace and contribute to the Company’s Values of Innovation, Integrity, Ambition, Teamwork and be Customer Driven
- Travel as required
The Ideal Candidate
- A self-starter, results orientated, and data driven
- Sales experience in a B2B environment with industrial products
- An empathy and interest in “how things work” – likely to be someone who enjoys taking products and things apart to see how they are put together
- An ability to grow sales, develop budgets and hit targets
- Ambitious Team Player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills, oral & written
- An effective negotiator with good closing skills
- Highly Computer literate, proficient (or quickly able to become so) with company provided hardware & software tools (Microsoft Office products, Syteline ERP system, SalesForce CRM system)
- Self-motivated and resilient
If you feel you have the relevent experience, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply on line.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.