We’re looking for an exceptional Sales Account Manager who has previous experience working within SaaS environments or B2B software, technology or digital sectors.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will play a pivotal role in the growth of the company and be a key player building new and existing client relationships. You’ll be hungry for business with the desire to follow up leads, networking and closing deals.
The successful candidate will be tech savvy who enjoys working in a high driven sales role, and have the confidence to manage some of the largest sporting companies in the world.
- Generating new sales and building relationships with existing customers.
- Following up leads and closing sales.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Managing relationships with some of the largest companies in the world.
- Meeting sales targets whilst providing exceptional customer experience and support.
- Demonstrating products to prospective customers and offering initial training sessions(in-person but primarily over screen sharing video conference).
- You will be conducting the demo’s one-to-one with potential customers so you will need to fully understand and explain our product and benefits.
- Identify high value opportunities through strategic and targeted prospecting into large organisations.
- Sharing ideas and coordinating with the marketing and development teams to discover new sales opportunities.
- Highly organised
- Technically minded
- Confident in presentation skills
- Great communication skills (written, verbal and in-person)
- Experience selling SaaS or Software B2B
- Freshdesk CRM (or similar CRM)
- Previous experience selling web-based products/Apps or services is highly desirable.
- Interest in sports – Football, Formula 1 Motorsport, Rugby, Cricket, Sailing and Horse racing.
- Understanding of the events and/or hospitality industry
- A degree
In return, our client offers a fun and exciting environment in a fast-growing start-up with great opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive salary and excellent commission
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Training & professional development budget
- Monthly gym contribution
- Company team building events
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.