Flexible hours – 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm
We are working with a globally renowned client who create and deliver a consultative service within the food and drink industry. They are looking to recruit a talented business development manager on a permanent basis who will be responsible for developing new and existing client relationships whilst managing their accounts. This is an exciting role working for a creative and innovative business that is passionate about what they do. Your main duties in this role will be:
- Understanding and promoting the products provided in order to drive the development of the business.
- Identifying new business prospects and strategically managing current clients.
- Thoroughly understanding the needs of your clients and providing innovative and profitable solutions
- Liaising closely with the marketing and operations team in order to succeed in delivering customer focused events
- Selling sponsorships across a portfolio of events throughout the UK
- Conducting revenue forecasts and sales reports as required
- Driving the CRM efficiently and effectively in order to keep key data complete and accurate
- Remaining up to date and current with all competitors in order to optimise the company in the market place
In order to be considered for the Business Development Manager role, you must promote a professional and positive attitude and ensure that you adhere to the high standards within all aspects of the business. You must also:
- Have 2-3 years previous business development experience in a B2B environment
- Show a keen interest in the food and drink sector
- Be bold and a go-getter (Can-do attitude is a must!)
- Have excellent communication skills with an ability to adapt to clients at all levels.
- Confident in lead generation and able to identify new business opportunities.
- Experience with Insightly or a similar CRM is highly advantageous
- Must be available for both national and international travel
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic, market leading organisation who offers a number of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday buyback scheme
- Performance bonuses
- NEST Pension
- Reward and discount hub
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.