Our client specialises in providing innovative cyber security solutions across a broad range of industries and sectors.
To enhance their geographical reach, they are looking to attract a highly successful IT solutions sales professional, capable of driving revenue growth within Scotland & North of England.
The successful applicant will assume responsibility for the following:
- Own, develop and deliver the sales plan by Identifying and cultivating new C-level prospects within the region
- Consult, scope and advise on how to improve the client’s security environment by identifying vulnerability and weak points
- Deliver pricing proposals which ensure margin performance is achieved
- Successfully manage the entire sales process to a close and facilitate seamless client onboarding
- Maintain an accurate record of activity and client development by effectively updating the company CRM
- Schedule attendance at relevant networking events and industry conferences
Candidates will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience gained selling complex IT solutions to Enterprise level clients
- A consultative approach and ability to pinpoint improvement areas to ensure each client achieves a ‘purpose built’ and bespoke solution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and effectively deliver compelling presentations to a wide-range of clients and stakeholders
- Strong commercial understanding with accomplished decision-making and negotiation skills
- A positive, enthusiastic and focused approach with a strong determination for success
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, ambitious and industry leading organisation and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.