Are you ambitious, competitive and results-driven? Do you thrive in a sales role with a proven track record of winning new business?
If so, this is an opportunity for you to join a digital print and document technology solutions provider as a Business Development Manager, where you will work as part of a competitive team in an end-to-end sales role. This is a chance for you to join a well-established business who are looking to grow their sales team due to continued growth.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP and so swift applications are encouraged
As Business Development Manager, you will provide a consultative sales approach to business customers across a variety of sectors. This will see you working in an all-encompassing sales position, from initial meeting through to processing orders and managing accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and making sales calls to businesses to arrange meetings
- Attending meetings with new and prospective clients, with the aim of building long-term relationships
- Closing sales and generating new accounts
- Providing cost effective and consultative sales solutions to meet individual client needs
- Completing all sales administration duties as required
- Providing account management for new clients brought in to the business
- Providing outstanding customer service
You will have support from the Telesales team in Lead Generation and Appointment Booking but you will also be expected to source your own leads.
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager you should meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a sales role working in a business-to-business capacity
- A proactive and results-driven approach to sales
- Able to provide examples of using consultative sales techniques
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Excellent planning skills
- Strong account management skills
This role offers a basic salary of up to £25,000 (may be negotiable), along with a commission structure (to be discussed at interview).
The business also runs internal competitions offering prizes and days out for the highest sales!
This is a permanent, full-time role working office hours from Monday – Friday.
Please send a copy of your CV along with any supporting covering letter to Katie Newton (Commercial Division Recruitment Manager) at email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.