Hours: Core business hours, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 dependent on experience + uncapped commission.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Business Development Manager for a forward-thinking and well established business based in Segensworth!! This is an exciting opportunity for a money-motivated and ambitious individual to join a vibrant team!
Please note – due to the current climate, arranging interviews with the client may take longer than usual!
As the Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Pursuing sales leads and exploring dormant accounts, developing strong new business relationships.
- Carrying out market research on potential clients to drive new business.
- Managing the entire sales process, focusing on quality and customer service.
- Working closely with the Account Managers in managing and developing existing accounts.
- Negotiating and closing deals, using the full range of sales techniques.
- Meeting the sales and financial targets.
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Be a confident negotiator with the ability to close a deal.
- Have a positive, determined approach to researching and analysing new business opportunities.
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.