Outstanding benefits which develop in your time with the business – inc. health plan, pension scheme, childcare vouchers.
We are currently recruiting for an intelligent Account Manager, to work for an outstanding, forward thinking and vibrant company based in Wetherby. Our client are a highly successful company that create a vibrant and positive working culture, as they really value and reward their staff for their work. This is a varied client focused role where you will be continually communicating with and building strong relationships with clients.
Our client offer a natural career growth plan and you will be working alongside a strong Account Director who is very positive, hardworking and good at bringing the best out of her team. We are looking for someone who has a strong education history, with account management experience and ideally a back, but with an interest the digital sector.
As an Account Manager you will be involved with the following duties:
- Creating and developing strong relationships with clients
- Consistently meeting clients, ensuring you fully understand their needs
- Managing projects through client briefings and communicating these needs internally
- Delivering client training on both existing and new systems
- Continually ensuring that you are fully up to date with the range of products and services that the business offers so that you can promote the business in the best possible light
For the role of Account Manager we are ideally looking for someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience of working within a client/account management role with experience managing a portfolio of clients, ideally in the corporate sector. We are also looking for someone with a willing, eager and positive attitude. In addition, we are also looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Strong education history – including a 1st class / 2:1 Hons Degree or equivalent
- Outstanding demonstrable customer service skills
- The ability to overachieve your targets, in a fast paced, agency environment
- An effective communicator at all levels – friendly, professional and conscientious
- Experience using a CRM system, with strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- The ability to work productively within a team and using your own initiative
- Ability to work in a highly organised way with the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A valid UK driving license
Please apply for this brilliant Account Management role if you feel that you have the right skills, experience and positive attitude. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.