As with any new business role, initial introductions will be by phone, so you will be expected to demonstrate your ability to communicate with Senior Executives in the global high tech and consumer device industries all over the world. Working alongside our New Business Executives, other Business Development Managers and Directors, you will prospect and find new opportunities, and progress and close the sale. With contracts ranging from £100k to £1million upwards, there’s some serious commission to be earned.
- New Business Sales generation and Account Management
- Growth on your customer wins
- Gain the respect and trust of senior executives
- Planning and preparing presentations for customers and senior management
- Forming and building strong customer relationships
- Grow new opportunities and prospect to generate new business
- Responsible for the full sales cycle
- Work with other areas of the business to ensure consistent delivery
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business Development/New Business sourcing
- Driven to achieve commercial and professional targets
- Ability to develop leads and win sustainable business
- Ability to close business both face to face and over the telephone
- Professional, sophisticated and consultative sales approach
- Lateral Thinking
- Honesty and professionalism
- Outstanding communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Outstanding negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of selling software services
Who are we?
Mobica is a world-leading software services company that provides technology solutions in the connected device market, bringing next generation, time critical products to life. Working with the top global technology providers, Mobica delivers bespoke consulting, distinctive software engineering and a wide range of software development services, including UX, UI and QA, across the entire software lifecycle.
With 10 R&D locations around the world, Mobica operates in a host of sectors including; Automotive, Mobile, Semiconductor, Fintech, TV and Broadcasting and Marine, Aviation and Defense, Space and Medical and the Internet of Things. Many of the solutions are used in everyday life; from smartphones, TVs and cars, intelligent buildings and smart cities.
Our impressive list of Award-winning growth:
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
- The Sunday Times Tech Track 100; 2009, 2010, 2014
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500
- Northern Tech Awards Top 50 Fastest Growing Larger Company 2015
- London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015
- Sunday Times 2015 International Track 200 Fastest Growing
- Softech INTL Awards – Recognised Leaders in Next Gen Software Engineering
- Insider INTERNATIONAL – company of the year £26-£40m turnover
- And more..
Mobica’s approach to delivering great customer value has resulted in revenue growth ofof 40% pa on average over the last five yearss. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, engaging and supportive office environment and fully believe that any company is only as good as the people they employ. At Mobica you can really make a difference and be involved with state of the art projects with like minded individuals as part of a highly productive team.
We also believe in having fun, giving fellow Mobican’s the chance to participate in regular company activities such as staff parties, outings, football, go karting, segway, archery, clay lazer, etc. We provide the very best training programmes, regular reviews and internal promotion as we believe in every employee and providing each individual with a fantastic career! This combined with our tailored mentoring scheme provides every employee with the opportunity to maximise their personal and professional development.
“Mobica is a great place to work not only does it offer job satisfaction and career development. The family environment vibe that comes from working in a large company is exceptionally rare. Despite working in a competitive sales team our sales members always have time to help one another. Mobica is a rewarding and challenging business at the forefront of technology working on some very exciting and cutting edge projects.” Dominique Reiter, Business Development Manager
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Flexi-Time Hours
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection
- Life assurance scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral scheme
- Company events and social activities!
If you want to work for a dynamic, rapidly growing and exciting company that recognises your loyalty, values your hard work and delivers BIG rewards for your performance, email your CV to us together with a short statement about why you’re as amazing as our success story.
Get in touch and impress us – only the brilliant need apply!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.