Hello Soda is an international big data and text analytics business, headquartered in the heart of Manchester, with offices in Bangkok and Austin. We develop and sell software to businesses which empowers consumers to leverage their digital footprint to gain access to more personalised services, in turn helping businesses to verify identity and increase customer acquisition, reduce fraud, and personalise the user experience.
We are a small but fast-growing integrated team of management, sales, marketing, design, data science, data analytics, and development. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and we are revolutionising the way that social and unstructured data is being utilised across a range of industry verticals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Business Development Manager with a sector specific focus to join our dynamic team, based in our UK office. As a member of our team, it will be your job to introduce prospective clients to the benefits of our software solutions; converting leads and building effective longstanding customer relationships. Much of your time will be spent on the phone, but you will be expected to attend face-to-face meetings when necessary.
Requirements of the role
- Energetic, driven, tenacious attitude
- 3 years’ experience preferable
- Full driving licence
- Ability to run a solution sell from lead generation to close.
- Thrive in a target-driven environment and perform well under pressure
- Work well to a structured approach
- Achieve KPIs and targets – including qualified opportunities, meetings booked, and outbound calls.
- Lead generation – use a combination of skills to identify, nurture and manage leads until the point of closing.
- Appointment making – contacting prospects with the intention of qualifying a potential opportunity and booking a meeting with a relevant stakeholder.
- Campaign follow-up – ensure inbound leads are qualified, followed up and processed within 24 hours to ensure a first-class customer experience
- Be a team player and fit in with the company culture
- Native-level of fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exemplary history of excellent sales skills
- Build effective rapport over the phone and face-to-face
Expected outcomes of the role
- Expanded customer base
- Increased number of converted leads
- Fantastic on-target earnings
Set up a job alert.