As a Customer Sales Representative for the UK’s number one direct-to-store van sales operation you will work with some of the market leading brands such as Walkers, McVities, Nestle, Nobbys, Cadburys and many, many more.
Based out of our Maidstone and Dartford depots; You will manage a territory area of existing customers, supplying these brand leading products to independent shopkeepers to help maximise their profits.
You will work with each individual retailer to recognise their needs, make recommendations and improve product visibility in their store. You will provide replenishments of stock that have sold through, advise of new product lines and sell bulk promotions to ensure that the retailer is stocking the full range of products available.
As well as making sales and delivering stock, you will be responsible for handling cash, stock management and issuing necessary paperwork to your customers.
Your ability to build strong relationships with your customers will allow you to work quickly and efficiently whilst maximising sales for both the retailer and P&H Direct (and increasing your commission at the same time).
You will need:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills –you’ll rely on these to build firm relationships with your customers allowing you to maximise your sales
- A full valid driving licence and comfortable driving 3.5 tonne vans
- Strong work ethic with a real desire to be successful
- Previous experience of handling cash and stock
Although previous experience within Van Sales/ Retail would be helpful, we are willing to consider applications from other backgrounds.
In return you will receive:
- An attractive base salary £20,600 per annum
- Uncapped commission/ bonus scheme (OTE a realistic £28,000 per year)
- 28 days paid annual leave (inc bank hols) with additional days for loyal service up to 33 Days
- Excellent career and development opportunities – we like to promote from within wherever possible
- Comprehensive driver and sales training
- Full time work (Monday – Friday)
- Full equipment to allow you to succeed in your role including free uniform
- Life assurance scheme
- Company pension
- Additional benefits including eye care, dental, childcare vouchers, gym membership and other voluntary benefits
If you enjoy being out on the road, are a people person and love a good challenge then we want to hear from you.
P&H Direct Van Sales are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.