We are not the new kids on the block, in fact we have been around for over 50 years. This provides a secure future for our customers and our staff. We are proud of our heritage, but even more excited about what is to come as we continue our exciting journey, shaping the future of business energy. We specialise in energy purchasing for businesses of all sizes and have a strong reputation in the energy market across a wide range of organisations. Our sites are based in Lytham and Liverpool with over 350 employees across both locations. We want to get it right for you and our customers, our standards are high and as a result we have a Platinum Accreditation for quality sales compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales individual to join a fun, competitive sales team and make an impact. You need to be motivated and ambitious with a desire to achieve and exceed your targets. In return for your hard work we promise to work even harder to reward you with incentives, team building and one of the most competitive, uncapped commission plans in the industry.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Collect accurate information from prospects to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Manage your pipeline effectively
- Contact data records to maximise contact rates and personal productivity
- Be fully responsible for the quality of sale up to on supply
- Develop a strong industry knowledge to recognise opportunities
Qualifications / Skills / Experience
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in a sales environment
- Experience of working within the SME energy industry would be advantageous
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrate effective time management
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.