Our client, a successful and busy estate agency is looking for a Sales Negotiator in their profitable West Byfleet office.
The client has an excellent reputation and is a well-respected player in the region. The successful candidate will be hardworking and proactively register candidates, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with some estate agency experience and looking to progress with a reputable agent. The client is willing to train enthusiastic candidates who demonstrate a willingness to learn and transferable skills.
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Arrange valuations
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
- Positive approach
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience desirable
- Valuation experience desirable but not essential
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Hours: Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 6.30pm, Fri 8.30am – 6.00pm, Sat 9.00am – 5.00pm (5 days a week with lieu day).
Salary/Package: £15,000 – £20,000 basic (Depending on experience), £35,000 – £40,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.