Sales Executive Required:
Our clients are an independent communications consultancy offering a range of services from Marketing, Public Relations, Events and so much more. Due to growth they are seeking to recruit an outbound telesales member to join their sales team.
- Selling delegate spaces at Waterfront Conferences across the UK
- Conducting a telesales campaign (contacting prospective conference delegates by telephone and converting them into paying attendees where possible)
- Building a sales pipeline and reporting this back to the marketing manager and head of conferences
- Handling objections and digging deeper in conversations with contacts, sourcing new leads and adding these into the campaign
- Building relationships with key companies in the various industries served by Waterfront and treating these as key accounts, nurturing them to maximise delegate attendance at conferences
- Offering a packaged events service for the client
What they are looking for – Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Great telephone manner
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Confident in problem solving & objection handling
- Experience in working in PR, Events, Marketing or Media is advantageous
Basic salary – £20,000 OTE £24,000 uncapped
Benefits you will receive:
- Monday – Friday 37 hours per week (1 hour lunch)
- Great location with onsite parking
- Pension available
- Regular Social events
- Great progression opportunities
- 22 days holidays a year rising to 25 (1 per year)
If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch straight away as the client is looking to fill the position immediately.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Gemma King at Yolk Recruitment: REF -893769
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Hospitality, B2B, B2C, Events, Sales, Conferences, PR, Public relations, Delegates, Marketing,Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.