new4all recruitment are acting as an employment business and are currently looking to recruit an External Sales Executive – B2B/Software/Booking System on a Permanent basis for our client based in the Cannock area (will be required to travel around the UK)
A forward-thinking, corporate company with a family feel is looking for a determined, ambitious individual to join their leading software company.
A fast-growing company with plenty of room for internal promotion for the right person. If you are looking to work with, not for someone, and progress with a career not just a job, then this opportunity is for you.
The external Sales Executive will:
- Conduct appointments with potential clients in order to sell a range of software products
- Communicate with customers with customers in a clear, professional and articulate manner and advise existing clients who are not taking advantage of the features of the software
- Maintain conduct with both existing and new prospect customers, using CRM
- Previous field sales experience is a necessity
- Must be able to understand, develop and establish the needs of potential customers
- Ability to influence, convince and build effective rapport with new and existing customers
- Operate as part of a team
- Excellent verbal communications and presentation skills
- Motivated to increase earning potential by achieving targets
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Cost of living rise
- Uncapped Commission
- Company car, phone and laptop
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing fact sheets and confidential support via the Employer Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within new modern offices
- First class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression
£20 – £25K basic per annum, OTE £40K
Hours of work:
40 hours per week
If you are suitable for this position then please call our office today on 01543 425544 and ask for Deb. Alternatively please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.