Gleeson Homes have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Field Sales Executive to join our sales team. The role of the Field Sales Executive is a new, exciting role which builds on the traditional ‘floater’ position. This position requires flexibility in terms of working hours and days of work, it is a varied and stimulating one, encompassing skills and responsibilities from different areas, this role is the ideal position for someone who wishes to progress within the company towards a management position in the future.
As a Field Sales Executive your main goal will be to achieve, Good customer service and achieve sales targets in accordance with the requirements laid down by the company, in collaboration with the whole of the sales team within the region, You will also be responsible on a day to day basis for general administration of the sales, liaising with purchasers, prospective purchasers, financial advisors, solicitors, and estate agents and attending final inspections and customer hand-overs for all the regions sales outlets.
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Follow up all marketing leads
- Achieve target sales
- Meet with clients, assess their needs and qualify
- Actively sell the Gleeson Options range of Extras
- Liaise with all interested parties (clients, solicitors, estate agents, etc.)
- Customer follow-up
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Maintain the customer enquiry database
- Computer skills including COINS (COINS training available and ongoing)
- Contract chasing
- Maintain the high standards of the sales areas and completed plots including external and internal monitoring, reporting, snagging and instructing.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within customer services ‘Face to Face’ – with or without new build experience, Marketing background or Retail background acceptable
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Personable, well presented, and composed at all times
- Immaculate communication and presentation skills
- An active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed
- Self-motivated, determined, and efficient
- Ability to adapt to different surroundings on a day to day basis
- A full driving licence
- Able to represent the Gleeson brand to the highest of standards always
- Competitive commission rates
- Generous holiday entitlement of 26 days per annum
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Healthshield membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Share Purchase Plan upon completion of a year working with Gleeson
- Salary £24,000 PA
- Monthly up to £700 bonus – subject to KPI’s achieved
- Yearly bonus up to £3,000 – subject to KPI’s achieved
- Company car or car allowance grade 10
Gleeson is the best housebuilder in the UK, we are changing lives by building affordable, high quality homes where they are needed for the people who need them the most. At £130k our average selling price is half that of other housebuilders and this is what sets Gleeson out from the rest. We achieve this by working collaboratively, employing passionate individuals and are respectful to all our employees, customers and subcontractors.
Gleeson is a listed PLC valued at over £0.5 billion with a share price growing 14% pa over the last five years and is the most highly rated housebuilder on the stock market. Gleeson is a highly profitable business with ambitious growth plans and is poised to continue growing at a rapid pace. Dynamically led by the strongest management team in the sector Gleeson are delivering high margins, higher growth and have the cash resources to continue growing. To support this growth we are looking for ambitious, results driven individuals with a desire for progression to join our ever expanding team.
As an employee of Gleeson you will not just be an employee but a member of the Gleeson family, a collaborative team that treats each other with respect. Here at Gleeson we are passionate about developing and supporting our employees to work to the best of their potential and encourage progression from within.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.