We’re the number one car finance broker in the UK for a reason. It’s because we pride ourselves on being the best.
Our business is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which is encouraged throughout every department. We keep this culture by only hiring brilliant people who are driven, ambitious and challenge the norm. We’re good at what we do, but there is always room to improve which is why we’re serious about investing in our people.
What is the role?
As a Graduate Account Manager, you will be enrolled onto our first class, hands on training programme lasting 8 weeks before joining your team. You will spend the first 4 weeks on the academy learning the basics of the role before moving onto the ‘grad bay’ for a further 4 weeks where you can really start to put your new skills to use managing your customer’s car buying experience from the point of application to driving away in their dream car!
Starting Salary – £17,000* plus commission – our high achievers are earning £30,000+!
What can you expect to be doing?
You will be responsible for contacting and managing a pipeline of allocated pre-approved customers who have applied online for vehicle finance. From start to finish you are the customer’s point of contact, from checking any documentation requested by the lender to helping them to find their dream motor using our state of the art vehicle search website. You will be expected to provide quotes that fit the customer’s budget, and liaise with dealerships to book test drives and check vehicle information. You will become an expert in your field, developing relationships with your specialist finance lender.
What can we expect from you?
- The successful candidate might already have previous sales experience but it isn’t essential as our expert training programme can teach you everything you need to know to succeed in this role!
- You will be passionate about working in a team as well managing your own work and achieving a monthly target.
- You will be highly organised and have great attention to detail.
- You will be confident, friendly and have the ability to build relationships with your customers to leave a lasting impression.
What will you get in return?
- *Salaries reviewed on a quarterly basis
- Weekly incentives – cash bonuses and prizes!
- Free on site gym (newly refurbished with brand new equipment)
- Employee discounts
- On site restaurant
- Subsidised on site car parking
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Company social events including: summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
- Communal Gardens
- Company funded BUPA healthcare plan
- Pension Scheme & Death in Service
- Family friendly benefits including Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Company reward scheme including: length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
Why CarFinance 247?
At CarFinance 247 we work hard and we’re constantly developing – our people, our processes and our technology and we all share the same goal; to consistently deliver a seamless, easy and enjoyable experience to each and every one of our customers and employees.
Investing in our people is a priority, so much so we’ve developed and run our very own Academy. If you’re lucky enough to be a part of our academy you can expect interactive learning, on the job activities & fun activities such as quizzes in order to prepare you for joining your team.
You can be certain that with CarFinance 247 you’re always developing, learning new things and creating new opportunities for yourself. In fact, 90% of our managers have been promoted from within. We really believe in our people & strive to ensure you reach your full potential.
So if you’re excited about a new challenge, want to work in a fast paced environment, with a team of like-minded people, you’re in the right place.
Get in touch.
Refer to our careers page www.carfinance247.co.uk/careers for details of our privacy notice & how we will process your data as part of our recruitment process. In making an application for a role you are accepting and providing consent that we will store your details securely for a period of 6 months, to be used for recruitment purposes only.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.