Graduate Account Manager
£20k Basic Salary, £32k OTE in 1st year. £50-60k in 2nd year.
Incredible offices, structured graduate programme and incentives
Located Near Manchester Airport
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Account Manager to join this incredible Graduate scheme at a global cyber-security company (with perhaps the coolest offices in Manchester).
This is a great opportunity to:
• Work for an award winning, innovative, exciting, global organisation
• Be part of an incredible team of high achievers in an innovative environment
• Receive one on one mentoring, training and support throughout the graduate scheme
• Have structured progression and a defined career path
• Be part of a Graduate scheme that leads to a SIX FIGURE SALARY
• Work in Google-esque offices – onsite gym, two luxury fully stocked kitchens, fully stocked free drinks fridge, free breakfast every day, games rooms with wide screen TVs, Xbox’s and arcade games, pool table, alcoves with sofas, walls you can draw on.
• Work for a company committed to their corporate social responsibility
• Work as part of an award winning organisation – 95% employee satisfaction rate, 100 best companies to work for, Tech Track 100 three years in a row, MEN Business of the year
• Work for a global organisation
Our client are the innovative leaders in cyber security, working across all sectors including finance, healthcare, education, retail, manufacturing, aerospace and government. Based in super high tech offices near Manchester Airport, this Graduate scheme is designed to take the very best Graduates and provide them with a lucrative career.
As part of the Graduate training programme, your role will develop as you progress through the Graduate scheme and company. You will have intensive product and job specific training in your first month to ensure you fully understand all aspects of the business and what they do. Your mentoring, training and support will continue through your career at the company. Initially you will be researching and targeting large multinational organisations, having conversations with senior C level contacts and FTSE 100, 250 and Fortune 500 companies. You will be having consultative conversations with these individuals in order to qualify opportunities, understand needs and discuss how the company can meet these needs and protect the organisation. You will be partnered with a Senior Account Manager and Enterprise Sales Manager.
This is the perfect role for a high achiever who wants to be part of something special, which offers incredible progression and a lucrative career.
If you want to discuss this role in more detail, our friendly team are always on hand to answer any questions you might have and to move you through the recruitment process for this amazing opportunity!
To find out more contact Celsius on 0161 274 9800, alternatively send your CV to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.