As Group Marketing Manager you will work alongside the team to optimise and develop subscriptions and marketing strategy for digital marketing channels.
Actively develop all existing and new digital marketing channels scoping opportunities to grow the subscriptions base, recognise initiatives to test, lead on best practice, optimise activities across digital marketing and oversee delivery and improvement.
The role has two direct reports supporting in Digital Marketing and you will be responsible for managing and developing the team through effective coaching and assessment including weekly reviews and setting quarterly objectives.
- You will cost effectively manage and regularly report on the digital subscription marketing budget ensuring that agreed targets are met, both financial and non-financial.
- Delivering digital marketing channel sales volume, revenue and contribution targets for subscriptions.
- You will work with internal teams to deliver audiences to the next stage of the customer journey.
- Support the on multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- To monitor, recommend and lead the digital marketing team in improving online conversions.
- Undertaking friction point audits and performance reviews, providing feedback to ensure continual improved and increase web acquisition.
- You will devise strategies to drive online traffic, track conversion rates and make improvements to initiatives, plan and hold budgetary control of the digital marketing channel for subscriptions, utilise a range of techniques to include paid search, PPC, display and programmatic, oversee the social media strategy, develop search marketing, educate internal team on how to maximize digital opportunities and monitor the success through appropriate measurement and evaluation making recommendation for improvement.
- You will also be expected to manage agency where required and keep up with industry trends.
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as agreed in line with company and personal development targets.
- You will have relevant experience of Multi-channel strategies (web based, social, mobile, content)with a minimum of 2-3 years digital experience.
- You will have the ability to plan, implement, manage and report on online marketing campaigns across a range of PPC, affiliates and social media, have web analytics exposure and a strong commercial awareness.
- You will also need to be knowledgeable on all things digital including having a clear understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics, including Google Adwords and Google Webmaster tools and solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, OmniNet Insight Trends)
- At interview you need to show examples of work undertaken in e-commerce that has seen a clear and marked uplift in sales and demonstrate experience where you have successfully guided projects
- To be successful you will also need to be highly creative, be organized, have a high attention to detail and work effectively to tight deadlines.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.