Sales Executive, International Analytics and Cloud Software,
Established in 2001, ThinkAnalytics are one of Scotland’s leading software companies and world leaders in TV/Media Search, Recommendations and Viewer Analytics solutions.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join us where you will have responsibility for generating new business and partner management worldwide by developing revenue-producing relationships with customers in the TV/Media Business sector.
What we are looking for
We are a fast-paced organisation looking for a hands-on and ambitious new business sales professional who will identify and build strong relationships with new and existing customers and partners, most notably Amazon AWS.
- Secure opportunities with international prospective customers as well as existing allocated customer accounts to meet your sales targets.
- Generate target revenue with agreed sales business plan.
- Plan and build a solid pipeline of opportunities to support the growth plans of the organisation.
- Manage and work closely with our strategic partners e.g., Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Work alongside the Management team to ensure proposals are created and submitted in a timely manner.
- Follow internal sales governance processes and ensure relevant parties are kept up to date with process.
- Proactively drive forward plans and activity within your allocated current and prospective customers.
- Conduct regular customer account planning sessions.
Skills & Experience: Software and Cloud Experience
The successful candidate will have extensive experience operating within a Sales/Business Development capacity and will demonstrate an ability to work unaided and show initiative to develop their role in parallel with the group’s expansion.
We are looking for someone who;
- Is a highly motivated, resilient and experienced sales professional with the passion, energy and conviction to take on a new challenge.
- Is an expert in technology sales – preferably for a leading software, consulting, Cloud, professional services or technology business.
- Possesses a strong commercial acumen and be able to demonstrate a track record of creating and selling.
- Has partnership experience working with cloud suppliers e.g., Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Is able to overachieve in a fast-paced environment.
- Has a commitment to customer service and is confident in presenting at all levels.
- Is a confident and driven self-starter who is results orientated.
- Has an understanding and interest in technology and specifically software development.
- Is commercially aware and able to make solid business decisions based on opportunity/cost analysis.
- Has an existing network of contacts.
ThinkAnalytics is the leading content discovery and viewer analytics solution worldwide, enabling video service providers, studios, broadcasters, and media companies to deliver personalized experiences to their customers resulting in a significant uplift in viewer engagement, loyalty, and ARPU.
ThinkAnalytics delivers content discovery and viewer insights to over 80 TV and video service providers serving 350 million users in 43 languages with 6 billion recommendations per day.
Customers include: BBC, Vodafone, Virgin Media, HBO, DirecTV, Liberty Global, Rogers, Deutsche Telekom, Proximus, Sky, Astro, Singtel, and Tata Sky.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.