Opportunity for a sales executive to develop their career with a large manufacturing group. You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently working on some large projects.
As the field sales executive, you would be travelling across the UK using your commercial awareness to negotiate the purchase of key raw materials. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided. Working out of an expanding department, the field sales executive will typically be office based on Mondays and Fridays, and be travelling UK wide on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (initially you will travel with an experienced member of the team), your focus will be on: –
- Buying and sourcing of raw materials
- Travelling nationwide to assess supplier products
- Negotiating prices
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To be successful in your application for the field sales executive position, you will need
- A strong sales/business development background.
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
In return, the field sales executive will receive a salary of up to £35,000, a £3,500 car allowance a bonus of up to 5% and a 5% pension.
Please click apply to progress your application.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.