Due to continued success our client is seeking an Inbound Sales Advisor to provide a high quality service to customers.
- Process orders from new and existing customers received via various media streams i.e. fax, email and web.
- Receive incoming telephone calls from new and existing customers always providing excellent customer service.
- Be aware of any promotional activity to optimise sales.
- Complete all administration and statistical information within the database to maintain accurate and up-to-date records.
- Keep customers informed of relevant details relating to their order by telephone or in writing on a regular basis.
- Offer alternative products to satisfy customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Keep yourself updated at all times with information regarding the Company and products.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities within the Call Centre as required.
- Data accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- PC and system literate.
- Confident and enthusiastic.
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Numerate and articulate.
- Well organised, reliable and thorough.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.