Inside Sales Manager
Job Description: Inside Sales Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday
Location: Home/Office based role
Our Company was founded on the idea that we could build one integrated business platform and deliver it online to any business so they could be more successful.
What does this mean for you? If you’re looking to drive your own career and make a difference through your work, there’s no better opportunity than NetEDI.
We offer a fully managed service built upon our world class iPaaS solution NeTIX, which connects business worldwide to their trading relationships. Exchanging millions documents a month and handling transactions worth billions of pounds per annum. NetEDI serves all types of companies in the supply chain. Whether a retailer, automotive, supplier, grocer, healthcare supplier, ecommerce platform, distributor or 3PL, our NeTIX platform ensures their onboarding experience will be streamlined and pain-free. Best of all, the process to connect with more retail partners is quick and simple. Although EDI is in our name our iPaaS solution has grown to be much more, providing solutions for enhanced visibility, collaboration, connectivity, and communication.
As of 3rd September 2019, we became part of Cegedim, a global technology group with over 50 years’ experience specialising in technology. Cegedim is a French publicly listed company which employs over 5500 people in more than 18 countries, generating revenues of €600+ million.
Find out more about what it’s like to work in our team:
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to join our team; you’ll be responsible for the renewal, development, and growth of several defined customers. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Producing customer quotes and processing orders
- Identify and manage customer renewals
- Proactively identify new requirements within your customer base
- Directing queries from customers to relevant departments
- Expedite orders through internal liaison
- Updating customer databases and maintaining records
- Suggest solutions in a timely manner
- Set objectives and KPIs
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all their sales related questions
- Stay up to date with latest sales trends and best practices
- Keep up with product and service information and updates.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an Inside Sales Manager or similar role
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Degree in Business or relevant field
This list of responsibilities is not an exhaustive list of duties, and the postholder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by their Line Manager.
At NetEDI, we’ve created a strong team culture and ask a lot of our employees, which is why we give so much in return. After qualifying period in addition to your competitive salary, private health insurance, personal car parking pass, and company pension, we also include:
• Education – We’re committed to helping our people grow by providing in-house education and training whilst on the job.
• Events – NetEDI provide regular group events to help maintain a team ethic and professional culture within the business.
• Social Area – Table Tennis, Pool table with Xbox and Sky TV.
• Well Being – Free gym membership to GymETC situated directly across the road to the work premises.
How to Apply
If this is just the role you’ve been looking for, please apply now by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.