You provide the right level of experience, a strong desire to work in the technology industry, great customer service skills and the confidence to go and get the sales and we’ll provide exposure to all elements of sales techniques, the opportunity to provide first class solutions to support customer needs, the opportunity to communicate with key stakeholders in many different sectors and the responsibility for driving your own performance and career development.
This internal sales role will contribute towards the growth of our business. We need people who are able to prospect efficiently, understand the concept of solution selling and have the confidence to close their sales.
The successful candidate will engage in sales and proactive campaign activities. They will gain end-to-end awareness and exposure to all matters relating to the development of business and the building of customer relationships.
• Undertake market research to define target suspects for business generation campaigns along defined vertical sectors or target product groups.
• To be responsible for an agreed Sales target and be proactive in reaching this expectation.
• Attend exhibitions as and when required.
• Proactively call suspects to create a pipeline of interested prospects.
• Carry out day to day business development and account management activities.
• Participate in the recordkeeping of marketing and engagement information on a central CRM system.
• Build long lasting relationships to maintain the accounts you manage and support.
• Proactively research and develop an appropriate knowledge of customer business intelligence & requirements.
• Participate in the achievement of both individual and team sales targets.
• 2 years of sales and customer service experience.
• Experience of, or a strong interest in, technology, specifically computer hardware.
• A passion to grow a sales career.
• Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes (specifically CRM Package and sales processes)
• Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages (i.e. Microsoft Word & Excel, etc)
• Fluent in English – Verbal & Written (Additional European language capability would be advantageous)
• 2 years minimum experience of a B2B sales environment (telesales/lead generation or account management is acceptable).
• Either experience in selling or a strong base knowledge of technology/computer hardware.
• Experience working to KPI’s.
• Working to the ISO:9001 standard or a professional and process driven methodology.
Job Type: Full-time, based in Fareham, Hampshire
Basic Salary: £22,000
Commission: Uncapped, Performance Related Based on Commission Structure
Holidays: 28 days Personal & Public Holidays, Additional Holidays accrued tenure proportionate.
Pension: Auto Enrolment Company Contribution Pension Scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter. We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.
Set up a job alert.