The Alcumus Group and specifically our Award winning SafeContractor business are seeking to add an additional Key Account Manager to our team.
- Up to £38,000 basic salary depending on experience with uncapped commission and a strong OTE
- Company Car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Health Care Scheme.
To successfully deliver an annual revenue target through the management and development of existing client relationships across the South East territory.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation and development of assigned Client accounts and successful management of existing requirements for assigned accounts.
To operate and evaluate appropriate account management systems
To drive the new business opportunities with the identified strategic accounts, principally new business with the existing and new sectors.
Additionally, it is recognised that we need to ensure that the established Key Accounts are preserved, continue to be strong advocates of Safe Contractor and there is zero mandate / leakage. To that extent, the Key Account manager will have a watching brief (with a small degree of direct Account Management) on the current Key Accounts.
- Strong account management experience with a proven track record of building client / customer relationships and managing stakeholders expectations
- Able to identify opportunities to sell additional products to the existing account portfolio
- Ability to present to director level
- Analytical skills, including account mapping
- Able to deliver profitable growth through a considered sales strategy
- The ability to develop new revenue streams, build on existing relationships to realise growth aspirations
- Able to draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies and reflect this back to the business to formulate a plan for growth
- Well organised
- Able to work independently – self motivated
- Contribute to the organisation at a level wider than just your current role / team role.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent presentational skills
- Ability to consistently work to a high quality standard
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
To apply for this role with the award-winning SafeContractor, email your full CV to Euiain Herring – email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.