£Highly Competitive Basic Salary – Uncapped OTE Exceeding £50K – Corporate Benefits Package – Excellent Career Opportunity!!
Our client is recognised as a leading digital advertising organisation who can boast some of the World’s leading brands as part of their client portfolio.
Due to an internal promotion, they are looking to recruit a highly experience Senior Account Manager to join their Glasgow-based sales operation.
The successful applicant will not only coordinate the day-to-day account activity but will also assume responsibility for the following tasks and objectives:
- Achieve all daily/weekly/monthly client activity and sales targets
- Become an expert on assigned clients and market the full range of the company’s products and services to help them achieve their own business objectives and priorities
- Produce and manage mid-to-long term account plans and strategies, reporting activity on a regular basis
- Act as an ambassador for your clients and educate and inspire them to produce creative and strategic advertising campaigns
- Drive the business and account towards the ultimate goal of ensuring client longevity
- Help prepare and deliver effective proposals and client presentations
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience gained as a Senior Digital Advertising Account Manager
- Comfortable within an activity and revenue daily/weekly/monthly performance measurement environment
- Have a detailed understanding of the process of developing online advertising campaigns with a strong ROI foundation
- Experience in working with clients to develop online strategies and have the ability to show situations where you have actively worked with a client to develop their account
- Excellent client management, interpersonal, project management and all-round communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and tenacious about getting things done
CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter LtdAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.