- Technical Sales Engineer
- RF/Wireless experience
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Develop and execute business strategy throughout the UK Hospitality & Retail Sector.
- Gather business intelligence, attend network events & trade shows and identifying new sales opportunities through self-initiated strategies, cold calling and referrals
- Make effective outbound calls to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business opportunities.
- Consistently grow revenue, increasing sales and market share to achieve and exceed targets.
- Maintain good working relationship with new contacts. Develop and manage existing customer relationships, to increase revenue.
- Develop, manage and drive sales campaigns for product portfolio and sectors. Sending out quotes to customers and chasing purchase orders.
- Provide effective sales presentations to ensure that the products and services offered are explained thoroughly, understood and sold.
- Prepare sales reports, forecasts and relevant sales information in a timely manner to keep the sales director informed of sales activities.
- Create sales quotes, chase purchase orders. Update the CRM in order to follow up customers and for internal reporting.
- Ensure you have excellent product knowledge of the product portfolio through training courses and self- learning.* Communicate the customer’s system specification for technical colleagues to be able to install and implement systems to the customer’s satisfaction.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.