Transvac are world leaders in innovative, custom designed Ejector technology for the Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Water Treatment, Chemical and Process Industries. We are a strong IP-led business, growing and changing quickly.
In the oil & gas sector we have industry leading technology for boosting production of Oil & Gas Wells and for flare gas recovery. There are strong drivers from both Oil & Gas Operators and from Governments to expand our Ejector technology further in these areas.
We have a state-of-the-art R&D facility for product development and testing, which has resulted in new patents and we are developing strong links with local Universities.
For some major clients, such as Saudi Aramco, Transvac is the only approved supplier of Ejector technology.
We are seeking someone who can prove they have the ability / competence to become a key member of our technical sales team based at our head office in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Assist the Sales Department in mainly Oil and Gas related work:
- Production Boosting Ejectors (recover more oil & gas from Wells)
- Flare Gas Recovery Ejector (to reduce carbon emissions to atmosphere and associated global warming)
- Packaged Ejectors Systems
- Assist in all other Transvac Product areas as needed.
To assist the Sales Department working on enquiries including:
- Assessment of an enquiry and its associated specifications
- Mechanical design requirements (with assistance provided by other depts., if required)
- P&ID drawings (where appropriate)
- Produce Product Data Sheets (Transvac Products)
- Cost estimation (In-house and sub-suppliers quotations)
- Technical / Quality Queries from clients (pre and post quotation)
- Compilation of quotation and associated documentation
- Potentially attend bid clarification and offsite meetings with clients, where required.
- Process Design (with assistance from other depts. If required)
- Working with other Transvac Departments across the business
- Speaking directly to clients via telephone, skype or video conferencing.
- Provide general technical / process assistance to the Sales team.
- To liaise with other Transvac Departments across the business to ensure new Projects are ‘handed-over’ from the Sales Department correctly.
- Identify / recommend / develop improvements and assist with ‘standardisation’ of the existing Product range (assisted by other Departments) and to work with other Sales Team members to streamline the Technical Sales Procedures.
- Excellent communication skills as well as competent with English grammar.
- Excellent letter and e-mail writing skills are essential.
- Candidate to be highly computer literate.
- Must be experienced using Excel.
- Experience of Package System Designs and / or its components (Pumps, Valves, Instrumentation etc.) would be advantageous.
Required Qualification / Experience
Chemical/Process Engineering Degree (BEng or MEng) with minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Self-motivated and focused individual
- Technically strong
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Mathematically Inclined
- Shows an attention to detail
Normal working hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday, 9.00am to 5.00pm on Fridays.
Half hour lunch break 12.30pm to 1.00pm.
A Flexible Working Scheme is in place
33 Days Total (including 8 statutory).
25 days floating holiday (3 of these days saved for Christmas/New Year shut-down period).
Sick Pay scheme
Bonus Scheme (after 6 months employment)
Healthcare Scheme (after 6 months employment)
Retirement Benefits Scheme (after 6 months employment)
This is a full-time permanent position, which offers a competitive starting salary and benefits, along with good prospects for promotion. Transvac is an equal opportunities Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Technical Sales: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.