My client, a media company based in West Sussex, are seeking a marketing manager. This is a permanent role and will be paying up to £40,000 pa.
This Marketing Manager role will take responsibility for the planning and implementation of creative, engaging and timely multi-media conference marketing campaigns to exceed commercial targets. It is a newly created role within a dynamic and fast-growing part of the business. In terms of progression, the only limit is your own ambition.
Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Campaign planning – translating a brief from the conference producer into a marketing plan that optimises lead time and follows conference industry best practice
- Prospect data selection and management – working with the data team to select the most relevant data to exceed commercial targets, identify gaps, and build data to accurately reflect the desired attendee profile
- Developing partnerships – identifying, approaching, negotiating, and managing strategic contra partnerships to target audiences outside our database
- Delegate sales – supporting the delegate sales team with relevant data and leads
- Campaign delivery – working with the events team to develop event websites, write and proofread copy, create print and digital assets to run across internal and external websites, social and PPC campaigns
- Campaign analysis – tracking the performance of all marketing channels on an ongoing basis to assess success and pivot plans where necessary
Ideal Marketing Manager’s will display:
- 3+ years’ conference marketing experience: clear demonstration of commercial success in a conference marketing role – experience of working on LSEs is a bonus
- Commercially driven: demonstration of achieving commercial success in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive: taking ownership and showing initiative
- Analytical: able to use data insight to drive improvements to marketing effectiveness
- Organised: able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and budgets
- Team player: able to build good working relationships internally and externally
- Innovative: devising and sharing great ideas
- Executional excellence: immaculate attention to detail
- Creative judgement: able to deliver effective design and marketing copy
- Market knowledge: able to forge deep understanding of our markets, key audiences and their needs
- Flexible: ability to pivot in response to marketing results
- Strategic vision: the ability to develop, implement and measure successful marketing strategies
- Management skills: the ability to inspire, coach, manage and mentor; recruit, appraise and manage performance
This is a fantastic opportunity for a marketing manager to take the reins of a new role which leads on 21 conferences across the calendar year.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.