We are recruiting for an experienced National Account Manager to join an established brand leader and take on responsibility for a number of E-Commerce Accounts that will include Amazon, Very, Wayfair and other smaller accounts.
The National Account Manager will :
- Identify and pursue all opportunities for incremental business with existing accounts and look to develop business with new customers.
- Analyse product sales and profit performance, manage product life cycles, manage product listing development and be responsible for planning product development in line with future listing opportunities.
- Prepare annual and interim budget and forecast reports.
- Forecast sales volumes and value demand from accounts on a 6 to 12 month horizon recognising the 12 week minimum lead times.
The National Account Manager will have :
- Experience of managing the Amazon account and an indepth understanding of how to best utilise that platform to ensure optimum product placement and visibility to potential customers.
- Experience of managing other e-commerce accounts such as Very, Wayfair etc.,
- Excellent sales, negotiation, planning and organisational skills.
- A desire to succeed and the tenacity and drive required to deliver results within an e-commerce based sales platform.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong IT skills with excellent verbal / written communication skills and be highly numerate
In return the successful National Account Manager will be working for an established brand leader and be working within a dynamic and driven national account team, have admin support, a basic salary of between £48’000 and £55,000 (which is negotiable based on experience and current package), a competitive bonus scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and a company car.
For more detail on this opportunity, to register your interest or apply please either use the link provided on this website or call us to chat to one of the team.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.