National Sales Manager required for a specialist commercial HVAC manufacturer based in the South East. Basic up to £60K with car and Bonus.
Good locations are: Birmingham, Reading, Oxford or London.
- Managing a team of Area Sales Managers who sell their range of commercial HVAC products to M&E Consultants and M&E Contractors.
- Coaching and developing the team to help them hit target.
- Developing the lead generation and conversion process.
- Monitoring the pricing levels and discounts, and keeping competitive to win business.
- Getting feedback from customers and the Area Sales Manager on the products competitiveness in the market and feeding this back to the Engineering team.
- Supporting large key account deals.
- Managing the reporting process.
- A great track record in sales of commercial plantroom products e.g. pumps, valves, BMS, boilers, water heaters, water treatment.
- Experience of calling on M&E Consultants and Contractors.
- Someone with a good new business track record.
Experience of managing a team of Area Sales Managers.
Basic up to £70K depending on experience.
Commission / Bonus. TBC.
Company car or allowance
Covering the UK, ideally you’ll be based in the South of the UK, e.g. London, Oxford, Cambridge, Reading.
Set up a job alert.