An expanding designer and manufacturer of specialist fitness equipment is presently looking to appoint a proven field sales achiever with both business development and relationship management skills and, above all, a real passion for health and well-being.
£40,000 to £45,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus (OTE £65,000 to £70,000) + Car Allowance + Mobile + Laptop + Healthcare
Working in a mixture of an internal and field based role, the appointed National Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing market share and brand recognition across the whole of the UK, principally involving:
- Promoting our client’s innovate range of health, fitness and wellness equipment
- Demonstrating the features & benefits of products to commercial customers across the UK
- Achieving targeted equipment sales with gyms, health clubs, professional sports teams and medical facilities
- Leveraging professional networking and lead generation efforts to identify opportunities to present and close for new business
- Maintaining and developing profitable relationships with a wide range of contacts in existing customer organisations, from personal trainers up to senior decision makers
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ field-based solution sales experience, ideally within fitness equipment but related capital goods will considered
- A passion for the fitness industry preferred but not a necessity.
- (Ideally) relevant qualifications such as sports science, exercise physiology etc
- A track record of meeting ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- A hardworking, driven and results-orientated approach to ‘getting things done’
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- A full UK driving licence
Our client is a rapidly expanding developer and distributor of technologically advanced products and training programs that deliver optimal physical performance, health and wellness for professional sports teams, medical facilities, health clubs, studios and individuals around the globe. The company’s unique devices and brands have been linked to a wide range of health and wellness benefits, from strength, balance, flexibility and weight loss to improved circulation, pain reduction, detoxification, stress alleviation and even reduction in the appearance of cellulite. Along with delivering great performance for individuals and fitness facilities, our client’s equipment is also recommended by doctors in nearly 100 countries to effectively treat conditions ranging from multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and cystic fibrosis through to diabetes, obesity and osteoporosis.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.