Our client are a specialist manufacturer who are at the forefront of their industry.The company encourages flexibility in its roles which enables our people to give their best, broaden their skills and manage their career path. This job description therefore is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but an outline of what your role will involve. You will be encouraged to work with your manager and colleagues to develop and shape your work in line with our strategic objectives and the objectives of your team.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
- Manage product/service mix, according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Any other reasonable task as required by the Company
- High customer service ethic – is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
- Must have strong selling skills and be able to cope with frequent rejection.
- You will be a company ambassador, presenting its products and services in a positive way.
- You will be expected to use a variety of methods in an effort to make a sale, including presenting brochures and samples, providing information on any available discounts or offers and answering questions on the products or services that are being sold.
- You must maintain a positive attitude towards work and have the tenacity to succeed.
- Hours may be irregular and the job can involve a large amount of travelling each day, for which a driving licence will be essential.
- Computer literacy to include word, excel and power point.
- Excellent salary and bonus structure
- Company car
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent training and support
- Work alongside likewise individuals
Apply on recruiter’s website
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.