As a New Business Development manager you will act as a brand ambassador for the business, ensure a seamless integration and transition new business to long-term customer accounts and also build new business pipelines and business’ profitability.
Become part of the Cromwell success story. You’ll be joining during an exciting time for our global organisation. We’ll give you the freedom to make a difference.
At Cromwell we support amazing businesses in the UK and internationally to keep their operations running and people safe, and our goal is to become the easiest company for them to deal with.
An excellent opportunity to join this newly created national team which compliments our existing regionalised Account Management team. A chance to use your own initiative and natural sales skills in planning and prospecting clients – we provide the tools, training and coaching, and guidance to ensure you succeed, all you need is drive, desire and the hunter mentality alongside soft skills to build that all important initial rapport to demonstrate the value Cromwell will bring.
The role will be responsible for;
- Identification of new markets and potential clients whilst developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Designing and delivering tailored pitches that incorporate the requirements of prospective clients that also incorporate additional potential product sales opportunities.
- Serving as the initial primary interface for all products and services, whilst creating increased demand by raising the company’s profile with prospective new clients.
- Applying expertise in product knowledge as well as full market/competitor awareness in order to provide prospective clients with required information in order to secure new accounts.
- Liaising with relevant business areas and technical specialists to obtain support and advice in relation to products, services and promotions.
- Analysing client and market data through the utilisation of applicable systems and databases to develop a targeted approach to initiate contact and secure new business.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with Cromwell Account Managers to effectively secure and handover new accounts.
- Effectively negotiating contractual terms, utilising appropriate tiered discount structure in order to secure profitable long-term accounts.
- Complying with Sales Force standards of practice as well as internal processes and procedures.
As our New Business Development Manager you will ideally have:
- Proven experience in new business development, or in a lead generating sales role.
- Experience in Business to Business (B2B) sales.
- Fantastic communication skills
Cromwell has been around for over 50 years, supplying an unrivalled choice of precision equipment, safety products and office consumables to all industries, professions and trades. Providing technical and specialist support, you’ll soon become an expert in delivering bespoke solutions.
As we’re owned by Grainger, you’ll be part of a fast-paced, large organisation that offers great opportunities. A great place to work with ambitious growth plans, you’ll be joining a great team, where people and individuality really matter. Benefits include a highly competitive salary, pension scheme, commission, plus a company car.
Join us to make a difference and get out what you put in. Apply today.Required Skills: B2B Sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.