We’re one of the fastest growing software companies in the UK. Our revenue tripled last year and in the last 6 months our team has doubled to over 30 people in our shiny new HQ near London Bridge. We’ve received over $5m in funding from BGF Ventures and Kindred Capital, and are proud to be one of Tech City’s Upscale 2017 rising stars.
As an Sales Development Representative in our sales team, you’ll be essential to helping us achieve our ambitious growth plans. This is an exciting time for you to join: as we continue to source leads to deliver an increasingly strong pipeline across a broad range of industries.
We’re seeking a candidate who is eager to gain experience in a high-growth tech startup. You should be passionate about technology & software in order to understand Paddle’s solution, and the problems we solve for our customers.
You should be enthusiastic and ambitious, with a desire to learn the outbound sales process from start to finish. In time, graduating from the SDR role into an Account Executive position at Paddle.
It will be your task to provide our Account Executives (AEs) with a constant and diverse range of leads, who meet our existing ideal customer profiles (ICPs). You’ll also be working alongside our AEs to identify new markets for Paddle.
In your time as an SDR you’ll develop a full and comprehensive understanding of the sales process;
- How to source potential clients for Paddle – identifying leads, what are the red flags, and what are the attributes we look for in an “ideal customer”?
- Nailing first-touch contact with qualified leads over email. Measuring the performance of email templates, and running data-driven tests in order to improve these results.
- Converting initial interest into “buying intent” over sales calls, and product demos.
- Integration assistance leading to the close.
Initially you’ll be tasked with ensuring there are enough qualified leads at the top of our sales funnel, while developing a strong understand of the full sales cycle.
- A strong interest in tech, startups, and software.
- Highly competent on both macOS & Windows platforms.
- Familiarity with CRMs such as Close.io, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Zoho.
- Prior experience in sales / account management.
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company.
- Familiarity with eCommerce providers such as Stripe, Braintree, PayPal, Cleverbridge.
- Employee stock options
- Flat company structure. Transparent performance company wide, and input into company direction and growth.
- The best possible equipment – whatever you need to increase your productivity.
- Frequent team outings (food, drink, go-karting… you name it!)
- The opportunity to be part of a fast growing business, loved by an international base of clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Set up a job alert.