Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We’re looking for driven engineering recruitment professionals with experience in the logistics market to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a recruitment consultant or an experienced senior consultant that is looking to build their career a progress with the business.
You will be tasked with developing a brand-new area of Concept within the logistics space. The role will entail growing and developing your own engineering desk by utilising our Business Development team, cross-selling, developing stronger relationships with existing Clients and generating your own new business relationships.
- Opportunity to join an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 19+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software – LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission – up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours – free parking – 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives – Dubai & Iceland all within last 12-months
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service
This position is within our successful procurement & supply chain team where you will be focusing on growing a desk and placing candidates on a permanent basis.
Logistics Manager/ Transport Manager/ Operations Manager/ Transport Planner/ Project Manager/ Contract Manager/ Programme Manager/ Logistics Director/ Transport Director/ Head of Logistics
You will have a min. of 2 years recruitment experience, gained within the logistics market. You will be self-motivated with the ambition and drive to develop a strong market presence. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery.
- Basic Salary: £22,000- 35,000
- Car allowance
- OTE: up to £50,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on 01384 245 872
Recruitment Team Leader – Recruitment Manager – IT Recruitment – IT Recruitment Consultant – Recruitment Consultant
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.