Are you looking for a Regional Sales Manager job in Bournemouth? We are working with a successful and growing Bournemouth based company who are recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the Dorset & Hants area in looking after a prestigious portfolio of accounts and seeking new business within the care sector. This is the chance to get your foot in the door of a growing business where you can make a difference.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join the Care Team, someone who has already worked in the Care Sector and has the experience to look after existing accounts but more importantly look for new business.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Regional Sales Manager:
- To identify and develop sales within the care sector
- Use leads to Identify and contact new businesses
- Build ongoing business relationships to increase existing business
- Introduce new products to customers where applicable and extend the product range where possible
- Organised and able to work with a business development strategy
- Spend a minimum of 3 days a week out in the field
- Attend exhibitions and events
- Maximise sales to individual accounts to achieve sole supply
Knowledge and Experience required for Regional Sales Manager:
- Must have previous experience in selling into the care industry
- Previous sales experience both face to face and telephone is a must
- Good sales track record in business development
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Full Driving Licence
- GCSE in Match and English or equivalent
If you are successful for the Regional Sales Manager you will have a competitive salary, uncapped bonus, company car or allowance, laptop and mobile.
This position would suit candidates currently working within a sales role, preferably field sales.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply Now’;Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.