Do you have previous experience in a Regional Sales Manager role? Are you able to effectively manage multiple client accounts and drive business growth? If so, we have the perfect Regional Sales Manager role for you…
We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager to fulfil a full-time, permanent role for an expanding global manufacturer and supplier, within the electrical sector.
The purpose of the Regional Sales Manager role to manage a portfolio of clients in the Home Counties , and build new relationships for expansion and growth.
As the Ideal Regional Sales Manager you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in a Regional Sales Manager role
- Experience of working within the electrical sector
- A sales driven work ethic
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment
- The ability to make sound business adjustments with an understanding of the commercial (and other) impact of their decision making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Management and organisational skills
- Ability to handle effectively multiple concurrent work streams.
- Attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships, engendering a collaborative style, with the ability to create trust and confidence.
- A Full, clean UK drivers License
Salary: £32k, plus commission and company car
Location: Home Counties
**Thank you for your interest in the role. Your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles with Allstaff Recruitment that are advertised regularly on our website. To keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Milton Keynes, then look no further than the Allstaff Recruitment website for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Milton Keynes, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships, by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.