An exciting administration role has arisen with my client based in Stonehouse. Working within a friendly and supportive team, the prospective candidate will be highly organised with strong communication and administration skills. A helpful, and friendly approach would support a candidate’s application. The role is to support the Sales Office team and provide essential administration support.
The ideal candidate will have strong administrative experience, ideally using Sage 50 within a recent role and be willing to be flexible to turn their hand to anything.
- Inputting orders/quotes using Sage 50
- Provide first line support to customers and answer enquiries via telephone/email
- Ensure excellent customer service is delivered always to any client/customer
- Liaising with suppliers to arrange shipping of goods.
- Reporting as necessary
- Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes and PO’s
- Supporting with general administration, i.e. filing/post
- Experience working within a fast-paced, administrative environment
- IT literate
- Experience using Sage 50
- Good sense of humour
- Attention to detail and good level of accuracy
- Strong communicator
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise effectively
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Rio at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.