IMMEDIATE START DATE AVAILABLE
Established estate agents and lettings firm working at their Moreton branch.
About the client
The company pride themselves on having influential and inspiring team members at all levels, there is scope to grow and progress, they also actively encourage generous incentives based on personal and company performance, on top of various commission schemes. Internal training is provided with the option for external training. Honesty and integrity are at the forefront of their company values.
Key duties will include:
- Daily diary management
- Providing vendors with viewing feedback
- Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Registering and updating information
- Maintaining sales progression and processes
- Reaching and exceeding set targets
- Regular contact with clients – to deliver an attentive customer service
- Maximise sales by using influencing and negotiation skills to match client’s preferences
- Knowledge of the real estate/property services sector
- Strong communication/people skills
- Can cope well under pressure
- Proven track record in sales – strong sales acumen
- Excellent networking skills
- Immaculate presentation
Mandatory: Full driving licence, 1 + years in sales negotiator role.
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:30, 40-hour week (Saturday monthly rota TBC)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /yearAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.