For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
We have built our reputation in the Construction Industry, migrated our expertise and integrated our services to become the leading partner for Aggregate Supply, Waste Management & Recycling, Ready-Mixed Concrete, Earthworks and Demolition.
We embrace new technologies to work smarter and invest in the professional development of our people. The approach adopted throughout the business is to encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations.
Due to continued success and expansion our busy Sales operation is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Trade Sales Coordinator to join their dynamic team. The role is a varied one and the successful candidate will be a self motivated and hungry sales professional with an exemplary track record within a sales environment.
- Answering incoming sales calls from existing and potentially new business and retail customers
- Identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities and gather further information on enquiries.
- Pricing business and retail sales enquiries using pricing resources provided.
- Taking orders and processing payments for retail customers that have been priced.
- Ensure the status of all department opportunities and quotations for the department are kept up-to-date via follow-up call/email. Maintaining sales pipelines.
- Converting quotations into orders via regular customer contact.
- Cross-referencing daily online enquiries created to ensure all cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Monitor incoming emails for sales opportunities.
- Identify sales opportunities by way of proactive sales methods and contacting customers to offer services.
- Undertaking sales/marketing campaigns.
- Meet KPI’s for Sales campaigns and proactive call outs.
- Typing written quotations and sending to customers if required.
- Entering all quotations in to CRM systems and recording notes from continuing contact.
- Feeding back KPI and work secured statistics to management on a daily/weekly basis
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Flexibility to get tasks completed as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under instruction whilst using own initiative where necessary
- Highly organised with a polite and confident telephone manner
- Full UK driving license with own transport- desirable
- Previous experience within the construction industry would be advantageous
- Pro-active individual.
Set up a job alert.