Sales Coordinator Job in Verwood
Dovetail Recruitment are proud to be working with a manufacturing company in Verwood who invest in their staff long term, and recognise their achievement whether big or small. They are looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their friendly and up-beat team where customer service is their top priority. Our client is continuously looking at improving their company culture to become an employer of choice in the area. Several initiatives have already been completed including the choosing of company core by employees, monthly awards, recognition for going above and beyond, and uniquely, full transparency of the company’s annual plan and strategy letting you know what is happening and when (including annual pay reviews!). The company also are proud to regularly enable their employees to attend training courses to assist with the development of their skill set.
In addition to supporting their staff, and having a strong emphasis on customer service, the company also feel they have a moral obligation to our planet, and they are currently looking at ways to minimise their environmental impact where possible, with a view to becoming carbon neutral in the future.
Salary and Benefits:
- Annual salary from £21,000 to £24,000
- 22 days Holiday plus bank holidays
- An additional day holiday for your birthday
- Access to the company well-being service
- Regular training courses to develop your skills and career
- Monthly awards to charities of your choice in your name
- Free Parking on site
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Fully kitted out and recently refurbished staff canteen
Duties and Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- Be a key part of the customer journey with the business and ensure their interactions are positive and provide them with outstanding customer service
- Processing and checking of customer orders, ensuring all administration is accurate
- Work with multiple department leaders to share details of customer forecasts and order details
- Taking calls, emails and webchat enquiries from customers responding to a wide range of enquiries, and following up with them to obtain additional information
- Liaising with several parts of the business across production and purchasing to manage order lead times, and ensure deliveries are on time, keeping the customer updated at all times
- Working with the Purchasing Team to understand lead time of materials and product deliveries, to enable you to manage customer expectations on order fulfilment
- Working closely with the Despatch Team to manage a range of order queries and prioritisation of order scheduling
- Gathering and passing on collection paperwork and administration, getting customer approval on transport costs, organising redelivery of failed orders, and passing on delivery charges to help the Transport Department manage customer deliveries
- Ensuring excellent customer service, while maintaining a commercial approach and accurate administration
- Ensuring compliance with ISO regulations
Skills and Experience required for the Sales Coordinator role:
- Able to demonstrate a high standard of customer cervices
- Excellent customer service and administration experience
- Able to work crossfunctionally and liaise with several business areas to ensure on time and in full orders
- Good Excel and general MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to problem solve and handle challenging situations
If you’re looking for a company that will value, train and develop you within a positive and busy environment, this Sales Coordinator job in Verwood would be perfect for you.
The Sales Coordinator role would suit candidates working in a similar administration support position, perhaps as a Sales Administrator or Customer Service Administrator, who is commercially minded and have excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in this Sales Coordinator job in Verwood, please click on Apply Now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.