We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our Site Accommodation team in West Bromwich. You will develop and promote the business, and provide commercial and administrative support, to achieve order levels at agreed margins.
In this role, you will also be responsible for space planning; creating proposed interior layouts and designs to meet customer needs. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to learn the skills required to create designs and plan interior spaces and AutoCAD training can be provided for the successful candidate.
Following a telephone interview, face to face interviews for this role will be held on 27th & 28th June.
Is this role for me?
If you are a driven, customer focussed individual, looking to take the next step in your career this role could be for you.
The following skills and experience are essential
- Experience of carrying out a business development campaign/cold calling
- Strong sales administrative experience gained in a customer service environment
- Good level of numeracy/literacy
Candidates with space planning/design experience would be received favourably, however this is not essential.
- Salary £18,000 – £23,0000
- 25 days holiday
- Buy up to 5 days additional holiday
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- 1 day paid volunteering per year
- Discounted cycles, gym and shopping vouchers
What are the key duties?
- Carry out structured business development in order to achieve order targets
- Respond to customer enquiries to generate orders
- Prepare quotations and drawings against customer requirements
- Assume responsibility, where necessary, in the absence of the Manager for the day to day smooth running of the Hire Centre.
- Ensure the Hire Centre is maintained in a safe, tidy and presentable fashion.
If you’re interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.