For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates & Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
Due to continued success and expansion within our Recycling & Waste divisions, we are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and driven Field Sales Executive to join the dynamic team. The role will be a diverse one, with the successful candidate responsible for selling Total Waste Management solutions to a variety of businesses. This individual will be a self motivated and hungry sales professional with an exemplary track record of new business generation.
- Responsible for targeting a diverse range of SME and Corporate business across East Anglia and East Midlands.
- Identifying, sourcing and securing both long term and short term business opportunities whilst maintaining a customer focused service.
- Maintenance of current customers with a focus on upselling additional waste services and securing contractual agreements.
- To attend client facing appointments with the view to gaining new business or retaining current customers.
- Account management of existing customers.
- To meet and exceed set monthly sales targets.
- Managing daily sales enquiries and completing customer quotations.
- To learn and develop knowledge and understanding of all of Mick George’s products and services as well as all associated industry legislation. To promote these at every opportunity with view to cross selling.
- Responsible for daily diary management and conducting prospecting cold calls and canvassing activities.
- To ensure a high level of accuracy and attention to detail is maintained at all times
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Proven high achiever
- Experience in Commercial Waste, Recycling or Skip Hire would be an advantage.
- A passion to deliver business growth and exceed targets
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good communicator both verbally and via email
- Highly organised with a polite and confident telephone manner
- Full UK driving license
- Computer literate with excellent MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- CRM software experience would be desirable
Set up a job alert.