We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our award winning business of Linden Homes South. Our business focuses on building award winning homes across the country in prime locations and our sales teams are at the core of what we do in ensuring our customers experience the highest standards of service.
Our Southern region has many exciting and award winning developments across the South of England. We will provide you with all you will need to know to become a successful Sales Executive through structured training and gaining knowledge of selling new homes, from working on site with Sales Executives and through mentoring and coaching from the Sales Managers in the region.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a thriving business and build a career to enable you to develop professionally. Our current opportunity is based on site in Horsham, West Sussex.
The ideal candidate will come have experience selling New Build Housing for a Developer.
The working hours are Thursday – Monday with one weekend off in four.
- Achieve/Exceed forecast unit sales
- Determine customer needs – meets, greets, qualify, demos and closes through clear questioning and active listening
- Take responsibility for all sales leads, including Connections
- Follow-ups proactively and with conviction
- Refer to NHMH early in the process
- Is fully aware of their limitations with regard to Property Misdescriptions Act, Financial Services Act and H&S
- Progress sales diligently, ensuring customers are fully aware of the journey ahead, that they have the assistances of our recommended solicitors and FSA, and have carried out their post reservation within 7 days
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates should be committed to a career in house sales, and willing to train, learn and develop into a fully competent Sales Executive and member of the Linden Homes South West team and wider business.
- You must have some experience in Customer Services, this may come from retail, call centre, recruitment or sales.
- A positive, outgoing attitude is essential to do well in this role, as is the drive to meet targets and be part of a pressurised sales environment.
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges. Our benefits package includes
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Sales Bonus
- Monthly commission payments
- Uniform allowance biannually
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
- Private Healthcare
- SAYE scheme
- ‘Rewards’ Scheme – Voluntary benefits scheme
With an ambitious growth strategy, Linden Homes is going places so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, Linden Homes is the right place for you.
Linden Homes is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.