Reporting to the Telesales Team Leader, you will be responsible for proactively generating business by contacting new customers and consulting them on the benefits of our Fuel Cards, additional products and services. You will become a subject matter expert in these products, listening to customer requirements and highlighting the advantages our services would give.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a full understanding of our product offerings and the market.
- Plan & prioritise sales activities to achieve agreed targets
- Maintain and develop new customers through appropriate sales methods
- Deliver a high quality of service, increasing business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to, and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Log information on calls and update all customer records on our CRM system.
- Make sure all call backs /courtesy calls are up to date on a daily basis.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
- Previous experience within a sales, customer service or contact centre environment preferred.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resilience when working under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Bright, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator.
- Willingness to learn about call techniques, our products and services.
- Inquisitive nature, eager to learn more about our customers and their businesses.
- A desire to talk on the phone with a confident telephone manner.
- Basic Salary – £18,035 to £21,000 per annum
- £24,000 – £27,000 – 1st year OTE
- Uncapped Commission
- On the spot incentives
- Free breakfast
- Early Friday finish
- Fun working environment
- 20 days annual leave
- 4 x salary life assurance
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.