We are busier than ever helping to keep the wheels of industry turning and we have an exciting opportunity to join our team at Newport in a Sales Executive position.
We sit onsite with BAE to ensure their stores is managed effectively and they have all the parts, spares and tooling they need to operate as well as working hard to ensure we obtain the best deals with suppliers.
As Sales Executive you will be a pivotal part of the onsite team and its success so get ready to be in demand.
Reporting to the Manager you will effectively build and develop relationships with the customer to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenue growth.
Specific measures of success as a Sales Executive:
Want to develop: Are you passionate and want to grow?
What we need:
- Team Player: Strong team skills and the ability to interact well with customers and colleagues
- Strong Communication: Demonstrates the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with a wide range of customers and colleagues
- Customer Service experience and from a manufacturing/MRO/PPE background
- Answering phones and responding to client request and enquiries
- Keeping track of back orders and inventory
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters
- Supporting the operational teams
Who are we? And what are your benefits?
Brammer, Buck & Hickman are the most trusted single source of industrial supplies thanks to our national network of branches and commitment to our customers.
Due to this success you will receive:
Cycle To Work Scheme
Increase in holidays with service
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.