We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our successful Sales team at our Heigham Street dealership. No previous experience is necessary; however experience in a selling role would be advantageous. Full training will be provided.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be working to sell the maximum number of vehicles possible, whilst also ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Ensure immediate communication of operational sales to all other sales executives and administration and so maintain accurate stock availability information
- Attend training courses as necessary to keep updated, particularly on new models
- Ensure ability to inform all customers of new developments and specifications for all vehicles
- Ensure details of all vehicle transactions are accurately recorded and registered with sales administration office
- Review daily activities, promotions, sales, targets and other activities with Sales Manager
- Ensure all payments for vehicles are complete and correct for each transaction
- Ensure approval of any new finance agreement
- Ensure safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
- Ensure utmost clarity in all contact with customers
- Good communication skills
- Hold a full, clean driving licence
- Capable of accurate used vehicle valuation
- Ability to qualify customers, overcome objections and to close a sale
The successful candidate will be customer focused at all times with excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
With over 45 years trading heritage Desira Group Plc has never been a company to sit still. Acknowledged as a key and influential player in the UK motor industry, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and expand within our industry. The Desira Group today employs over 254 staff across East Anglia and North London within our Fiat, Nissan, Citroen, Peugeot, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, SsangYong, Suzuki and byDesira Dealerships. We both value and employ, motivated, dedicated staff in all departments who take pride in their work and are committed to continually improving the Desira customer experience.
If you feel this is you and wish to be part of the Desira Group then please contact us today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.