Great opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking Advertising Software Company that are huge investors in their people, based in Milton Keynes.
You will receive well renowned training and development from internal and external trainers to ensure you have a smooth transition into the role. As a market-leader within their field there is a strong opportunity to progress for driven and motivated professionals looking to continue their Career or develop their Career as a Sales Executive.
This is a Sales based Sales Executive role that is ideal for someone with strong relationship building skills and the ability to persuade and influence.
- Competitive Salary of £25,000 +
- OTE 1st Year approx. £38,000 (Commission uncapped)
- Progression opportunity to Team Leader
- Frequent awards, recognition and added incentives
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays total of 33 days annual leave
- Excellent team environment and culture
- Training and development to become an elite Sales Executive / Account Manager
- Dress down attire
- Management of Existing Accounts so the ability to forge relationships and consultative selling
- Full Sales Account Management duties through relationship-based Selling and Customer Service
- Managing a designated number of Accounts
- Up-selling products and services that will benefit your Customer base
- Evaluating Customer ROI to ensure they are optimising the Service
- Deliver new initiatives
- Utilise your knowledge to explain the benefits of the products and service
- Deal with all Customer queries and issues
- Objection handling
- Providing outstanding service
The ideal Candidate:
- Strong experience as a Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Estate Agent previously desired
- Previous experience in Consultative Selling / High-Level Customer Service / Property or similar are ideal backgrounds – ideally with exposure to B2B selling
- Extremely strong relationship building skills that can be demonstrated
- Track-record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Well organised with exceptional Customer Service skills
- Positive, driven and motivated mentality
9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.