Our client is an independent company specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management throughout North West London. With over 15 years’ experience in the industry and extensive knowledge they offer expert advice and assistance on all aspects of the sales and lettings process.
They are currently looking for an ambitious sales negotiator to join their busy Willesden Green Team.
Main aspects of the job:-
- To ensure that a friendly, helpful, honest and efficient attitude is maintained when dealing with the public face-to-face and/or over the telephone, so as to enhance the professional image of the Company and provide a high quality of service.
- To register and record details of applicants and their requirements.
- To arranging suitable accompanied or unaccompanied viewings
- After appropriate training, where possible, value properties, advising the Landlord of the anticipated rental income, and ensuring and negotiating with the Landlord of the services on offer to him/her.
- To write up property details, window cards and to arrange advertising of the property.
- To confirm any offer on the property in writing and, where necessary, to negotiate between the two parties.
- To keep abreast of any new legislation. To fully explain the legal implications to all clients, both Landlord and Tenant, so they are clearly understood.
- To carry out any other duties as required or requested by a member of Management.
- A professional, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Superb Negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service
- Full UK driving Licence
- Local knowledge of the area
- Excellent organisation skills
- Desired and meet exceed targets
If you are interested in this Sales Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time – but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.
Set up a job alert.