aspire cambridge are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator on behalf of the UK’s fastest growing Estate Agency franchise. With 8000 offices in 81 countries and all continents and over 118,000 staff our client is a local, national and internationally recognised brand.
The successful Sales Negotiator will support the Branch Manager with the day to day running of the office and to increase new business by conducting valuations and liaising with Landlords and Vendors. You’ll supervise the team to ensure targets are being met/exceeded and assist with any training or development required and prepare canvassing material and create innovative ideas to bring on as much business as possible to contribute to the businesses profitability.
Entry level experience/qualifications
- Minimum 2 years recent Estate Agency experience
- Experienced generating and doing valuations and market appraisals
- Experience working with/developing negotiators
- Industry recognised qualifications such as NAEA, NFOPP and ARLA are advantageous but not essential
- A drive to push staff and an office to better performance
- Work alongside and in support of the Branch Manager on day to day tasks
- Attend to valuations for sales and/or lettings and negotiate prices with Vendors/Landlords
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Liaising between Vendors/Landlords and Buyers/Tenants
- Communications with Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers and Surveyors
- Liaise with management with regards to implementing marketing/promotional ideas
- Assisting junior negotiators through training and development
- Keeping up to date with local competitors and local property news
- On some occasions you could be required to collect rents and negotiate renewals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of property law and legislation
- Strong minded and focussed
- Team building skills
- Target driven
Location: Putney, London
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical.. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.